Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aratech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matreya

Corporation Name: Aratech
Headquarters: Carida
Locations: N/A
Operations:
Repulsorlift Tech creation
Arms Manufacturing
Rationale: Buyout
Tier: 3

Description:
Aratech was founded around 4,000 BBY, and manufactured Slugthrower's, as well as Droids such as it's most infamous, G0-T0 Infrastructure Planning System Droids. The company has always been in a financial battle with the much larger Czerka Corp, who they see as conservative and immoral. When several G0-T0s fought the Galactic Republic in 3,946 BBY, the publicity nearly bankrupted Aratech. After such a humiliating and degrading failure Aratech's second attempt at networked droids was the BRT supercomputer. This to ended as a horrid waste of money, thus Aratech gave up on Droids.

The company eventually became the Aratech Repulsor Company, ARC, and it pledged its support to the Republic during the Clone Wars. Their most noted product was the 74-Z speeder bike, which remained in service throughout the Clone Wars and the reign of Palpatine's Galactic Empire.

During the Rise of the Empire era, Aratech Corporation sent support staff to various Imperial outposts and garrisons. As well, staff members from the Aratech Corporation were commanded to give advanced briefings and training to Imperial biker scout personnel during the Galactic Empire.

@[member="Shado"]

Unless Zaiden's Armor Company and its associated subsidies have been disbanded, I'm not going to accept this.

On the off chance that they have been, your description is not up to par. What happened to the company during the golden age and the subsequent Gulag Plague? Did it dissolve and then get re-founded? What have they been doing since then? Why did Zaiden want to buy this company out? How did he get the money to do so?

Matreya

Deny this please. This was supposed to be done by @[member="Northstar"], and on the note of information there isn't really anymore then what is given. It's a canon corp. @[member="Gerion Ardik"]

@[member="Shado"]

If you submitted this with Northstar, I would be very skeptical of how a psychotic Anzati with no background in business administration got a hold of the money or experience to run a company. On the note of the description, I wasn't asking you to fetch that information from another source. That information doesn't exist. You're supposed to expand upon it yourself. It helps give me an idea of what direction you want to take the company in and whether or not you intend to actually use it.

In any event, denied by request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom