Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ara Does Art Things~

Just what the title said, this is a repository for my art. If you are interested in having something made, shoot me a message. I CANNOT work with GIFs for the most part, I have an old version of PS that isn't the best with them so currently, that is limited.

Plain Border Addition/Basic Photo Manip:

jQSDczq.png
BGYjIAK.jpg
pDyW8dz.jpg
ni8Esd3.jpg
Ur936P8.jpg

Geometric/Glow Border:

96JVF2r.png
35Ygmds.png
kuEyvcg.png
BGzqFaf.png
TBGGBQX.png

Rotating Avatar:

oGBwTCN.gif

Signatures:

7w5EIb2.jpg

H5IRWvD.jpg

Wdk5QpS.jpg

btB8aTE.jpg

mkEiKtl.png

Dy7aX3y.png

fdiBz9C.png
And many more...

Page Dividers:

Geometric:
tUcvxYq.png

ECFyW3i.png

Fading:
B62WVOO.png

AoRWy8w.png

JJ11GAF.png

pwuXJR4.png

[member="Ara Zambrano"]

I'm looking for a new signature that says "Power By Any Means" Using my new avatar

And give it a rank bar that says "Lord Of War"

I'm thinking of blacks grays and reds maybe playing with shadows but artistic license is welcome and appreciated. My character has been gone for a long time I just wanted to give him a more aged look so I updated my avatar

[member="Ara Zambrano"]

If you don't mind, I need a signature that says "I will not fall, I cannot not die."

I also would like if you could put a border around it, whatever you think would look best with it, as well as Darth Elra written in the bottom left or right.

If you don't have time to do this, don't worry. Thanks! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom