Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aquatic Lamentations

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Barre"]

He had lost his ship.

Kurt had been at Contruum, he had been stuck there and had lost his ship. It was a devastating blow. The one and only thing that had belonged to him, or rather, the one and only thing that contained all the things that belonged to him. It was gone, blown up by the Sith. he frowned slightly, looking into his cup with a rather depressed stare. His hand shook slightly, and his head dipped down against the bar.

"Damn it." Of course it wasn't all bad.

Apparently the Mynock Delivery Company had been bought out by some big conglomerate Corporation. They were going to get him a new ship and more regular jobs, so that was nice, they had even put him up in an apartment here on this world while they took care of the paper work.

That was where Kaile was now, at the apartment.

He had slunk away from her while she explored the massive bathroom in the apartment. Her cries of joy had sort of been masked out by his depression at losing the few things that he loved. Kurt let out another sigh, tipping his head back and letting the liquid in his cup soar down his throat.

Maybe after a few more he'd be okay.

Growl walks into the bar thinking to himself "What a shit hole of a planet" and takes a seat at the bar asking if they have Whyren's Reserve.

The bartender replies with a swift "Not for your kind we don't"

Growl would mutter under his breathe "Fucking Gamorrean's" and place his hand on his thigh near his pistol.

Growl acknowledges his brother replying "Cyril let me handle this".Growl stares the the Gamorrean while removing his P-2 from it's holster "Now I ask again...do YOU or do you NOT have Whyren's Reserve?"

The bartender replies to Growl with a rude tone "Not for Humans like you that think they are better than everyone else".

"How do you know I am human?"
"I smells ya"

Cryil Ajust his glasses while saying in a menacing tone "Darant, it would be in you best interest that you watch what you say next." Cryil turns to the bartender "Give him it"
Turning back to Growl "The bounty is no longer here, that what we get for using old information, try to find a better informant next time"

The bartender pours Growl a glass of whiskey and snorts "Fine human".

Growl would holster his pistol and turn to his brother saying "The informant was some Rodian Dirt bag that we should go kill for selling us outdated information".Growl firmly grips the cup of whiskey and chugs the glass.

"That'll be 10 credits" says the bartender.

Growl gives the bartender a bottle cap off the ground and stands up saying in a snobbish tone "Here you go,these are like credits to you filthy Gamorrean's right?"

Cryil sighs and pays for Growl. "Keep this up and we will end up either dead in an ally somewhere or with dead bodies all around us"

Turning to the Bartender "Don't give him another, unless you wanted to end up dead"

The Gamorrean Bartender says to both Cyril and Growl "You need to leave my bar right now or I will call security on you two dimwits".The bartender places his hand under the counter as if he were prepared to grab something.

Growl looks to his brother and says "Well looks like time has come to leave or fight,your call brother".Growl would place his hand on his thigh once again prepared to draw his weapon and defend himself.Growl is thinking to himself as the situation plays out "Explosive rounds to the knees or to the crotch?Which would inflict more pain?"

Dun dun. Dun dun...Barre walked through the packed bar, a massive grin on his face. Although, most of the patrons seemed to think he was going to eat them. Hard not to when a shark on feet is flashing you his rows of massive teeth, As a Karkarodon, he had gotten somewhat used to the look, and actually basked in it instead of crying about his looks. For an absolute monster, he had a pretty bad self image.

As he sat down at the bar, one of the bartenders gave him an odd looked as he walked up. Barre noticed a pair of men seem to get in an argument, and abruptly leave the bar. One was always bound to have rabble rousers at a place like this. As he ordered his drink, his black eyes locked onto a man a few seats away from him. He looked...sullen. Like he'd just lost his wife. Although most men in these places didn't have wives...odd...

"What's got'cha down!?"

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Barre"]

Kurt let out a sigh.

This was a classic situation really, drunkard being comforted by a giant talking shark. It was as old as the oldest planets in the galaxy, happened almost every single day. Kurt supposed that cliche's were okay at times, that his life was downtrodden enough he didn't need to worry about whether or not he was being creative. "My ship got blown up."

Stupid Sith.

"Contruum." Another sigh. "Bastards didn't even let me take anything from 'er."

He spoke with a slight slur in his voice, the alcohol beginning to get to him as he tried to relate his woes to the giant shark monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom