Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apos Sanaz

NAME: Apos Sanaz
FACTION: tba
SPECIES:
Stennes Shifter
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6'0
WEIGHT: 190
EYES: Midnight
HAIR: Auburn, short
SKIN: Creamy
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
+ Force Eater- Being a Stennes Shifter gives Apos the ability to absorb expended Force energy, thats channeled within his vicinity. The Shifter then could absorb the exuded energy for his or her own use—but not tap into unused Force potential.
+ Intuitive-
+ Duelist-
(+)(-) Compulsive Behavior - Cannot resist a challenge: If Apos is challenged to single combat, or any kind of contest, he MUST accept. Should Apos be able to foresee that the odds are not in his favor, he will not jeopardize his life but if he believes that he will live through the ordeal(or perhaps not) he will accept.
- Lacky- Stennes Shifters are naturally gifted with mental abilities that can cloud the perception of those around them. This phenomenon was mostly used in areas with large crowds however, making smaller encounters near impossible to "disappear." This disadvantage combined with Apos' ignorance and his refusal to develop the ability it is underwhelming and almost completely useless.
- Excess Savagery-As a natural paragon, Apos very seldom displays the ability to switch his brutality on and off. He is ruthless, uncaring, cold, and unforgiving. If not kept in check, Apos could lose of sight of tasks during missions or more importantly distract himself during combat and get himself killed.
- No Love- Does not value close relations with others, in particular those in which sharing and caring are reciprocated.

BIOGRAPHY:

::FLASHBACK::

If you dont mind me doing some obvious recruitment, my Empire could use more outside influences and a Sith Temple will be sprouting up on the planet where im stationed. My Faction is the Iferetes Empire one that isnt Major yet.

But alternatively on a non recruitment note, i liked reading through your backstory, very few people have long ones and im sadly become a culprit of such. So seeing yours was a nice relief from the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom