Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apologize

Ava Solborne

A
Hello!

It's me, Equa Dominator, like you see. I have to apologize in front of all the people I owe RP posts and who I am going to owe. I have made a decision, that from now on, I will post only about three-four paragraphs long RP posts and it means, that I can't post so often anymore. It takes some time to write so long texts, so I apologize. I hope you are not mad at me. Especially I'd want to apologize in front of Emmara. Maybe the thread 'The Power to Change' is not very important to you (I don't know, maybe it is), but I just haven't had time to post in the thread.

In hope you all forgive me,
Equa Dominator

Alpha

A
Man im only gonna say this once. Never say you are sorry for writing too much. Thats what makes the story better. If you show the feelings of the people that you portray as it brings emoution appeal into the RP. It makes it become alive! If it takes longer to read because it has more info about your characters feelings then thats awesome! because it shows how or why your charater is feeling this way. It also helps the other readers to understand what your character is going though. and they will move around the story to make it more appealing. I would say that a writer who writes more than one paragraph of really good information on the charater, how they feel, and what they think. Will make you a better writer.

When I first started typing, It was short sentiences. not much info was given. It was small and not very informing. Now since i have getten the hang of it again I feel like I can type for ever! and I realise that I love to type the stories out. I have to challange myself to think of different words to use, so my posts are more intresting. This is a long post already but Im going to say that you dont have to appoligize for writing too much. This is a writing fourm. your are supposed to do that! and like Daxton said "Cheers"

Ava Solborne

A
Thank you all! Though I am actually sorry, because people have to wait so long... I think I am not able to post in every RP thread (I am participating) every day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom