Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Aola-Class Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create space stations for a project I am working on
Image Source: N/A
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Drakos Systems and various other manufacturers.
Model: Aola-Class Space Station
Affiliation: The Aola Group.
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Duraplast; Durasteel; Alusteel; Glasteel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Space Station/Colony
Length: 4000m
Width: 2500m
Height: 3000m
Armament: Low

Defenses: Moderate
Defensive Armaments(Point-defense, CIWS): Low
EMP/Ion Resistant: High
Shielding: High

Hangar: The station can support up to 10 frigates docking externally with it

Maneuverability Rating: None
Speed Rating: None
Hyperdrive Class: 2.0

SPECIAL FEATURES
-Molecular Shields

-Redudant Molecular Shields
-PED-21 Distress Beacon
-Laser Communications
-Cap Drains
-Combat Deionizers
-Redundant Life Support Systems
-Standard Comm Systems( IFF Transponder, Comm Laser, Ranger Transciever, Ion Scambler, Holo-Transhmitter, Hyperspace Transciever
-Standard Navigation Systems
-Standard Targeting Systems
-Standard Sensor/Array Systems(Hyperwave Signal Interceptor, Aural Sensor, Dedicated Energy Receptor, Electro-Photo Receptor, Life Form Indicator)
-Laser Comms
-Escape Pods
-Tractor Beam Projector
-Lateral Controls For Shields

Strengths:
-Heavy Shielding For A Variety of Threats

Weaknesses:
-Low defensive, and offensive weapons.
-Internal defenses do not feature a lot of defensive weaponry(like automated turrets), due to it comprising mostly of other facilities(medical bays, living quarters, etc)
-No backup hyperdrive

Description:
The Aola-Class Space Stations were created by Aola Group in order to help the many refugees created in a variety of wars ranging from the First Order-Galactic Alliance conflict, as well as the conflicts between now defunct One Sith, and Galactic Republic.

Like one would be able to expect, the space station does not feature a lot of defenses, as it is primarily a place for refugees to be housed. The space station features a large array of living quarters, with redundant life support, and other critical systems encased in duraplast reinforce durasteel, featuring combat deionizers, and faraday cage, offering heavy EMP/Ion shielding.

As one would expect from a refugee station/colon., it features a variety of medical bays; kolto and bacta tanks; as well as medical droids, each designed for a wide variety of tasks to meet the needs of the refugees that ever wish to come here.

In terms of its' defenses, it features very low defensive and offensive weaponry, both internally, and externally. The space station relies on it's heavy shielding, featuring molecular shields, as well as redundant deflector shields.

Despite medical bays, and so forth, it also does function like a space colony. It also features educational facilities, and small entertainment facilities, and other facilities you would expect to see in your daily life(shops, etc) offering refugees the chance of being able to create a new life for each other.

Travis Caalgen

T
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Travis Caalgen

T
Krayzen Dratos said:
Manufacturer: The Aola Group
Please link the company manufacturing this space station.

Krayzen Dratos said:
Affiliation: N/A:
Please label this as 'Closed-Market' (Available to those who purchase it with consent) or the like ('The Aola Group', 'The Iron Empire', etc.)

Krayzen Dratos said:
Defenses: Defensive Armaments(Point-defense, CIWS): Low EMP/Ion Resistant: High Shielding: High
Please add a general defensive rating; while having specific ratings is fine we need one for the entire defense category.

Krayzen Dratos said:
Hangar: It can host up to 10 frigates.
Does this mean 10 frigates can dock with it externally? Or do you mean to say this space station can hold 10 frigates in its hangar?

Krayzen Dratos said:
-Not a lot of EWAR countermeasures
This is not a weakness, it's like giving one to a starship that says it's not invulnerable to turbolasers.

[member="Travis Caalgen"]

(Sorry if the tag doesn't work; I tried using mention, but that didn't work either)

I edited the strengths and weaknesses section, and I also put the Affliation as The Aola Group. It's an NPC organization that I made up from the top of my head.

Travis Caalgen

T
Travis Caalgen said:
Krayzen Dratos, on 30 Jun 2017 - 5:01 PM, said: Hangar: It can host up to 10 frigates. Does this mean 10 frigates can dock with it externally? Or do you mean to say this space station can hold 10 frigates in its hangar?
Please answer this question.

[member="Krayzen Dratos"]

Travis Caalgen

T
Krayzen Dratos said:
It can hold up to 10 frigates in its hangar.
This is vague and logistically wouldn't leave room for many refugees as well as the facilities and systems necessary for a colony station like this, as frigates themselves have different lengths.

Please change this to 'The station can support up to 10 frigates docking externally with it' or the like, and I'll be able to pend this for approval. :D

Travis Caalgen said:
This is vague and logistically wouldn't leave room for many refugees as well as the facilities and systems necessary for a colony station like this, as frigates themselves have different lengths.

Please change this to 'The station can support up to 10 frigates docking externally with it' or the like, and I'll be able to pend this for approval. :D
Done

Raziel said:
[member="Travis Caalgen"] [member="Krayzen Dratos"]

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/105943-new-factory-standardized-rules/

A Tier 3 company or Major Faction is required to make a station of this size.

You can either find/create a manufacturer for these or potentially make them as locations on the Codex.
If I said my Tier 3 company, but I added in various other manufacturers, would that be sufficient?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom