Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anything you can do I can do better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fFl9I5ROfg​

THE SCENE: The beach!
THE OPPONENT: KAILI THE BRAT!
THE PRIZE: Bragging rights!
THE WEAPONS: ANYTHING GOES

Eight year old Micah Draith Shamalain Talith would narrow his amber eyes at the evil witch who would so dare insult his honor!

The lines had been drawn.

The prize set before the Man and the Man Two!

Bragging rights!

His bare toes would wiggle on the sand, and he stood with a bit of an incline forward. His hair had been bleached by the sun and salt of the ocean, a glinting blond mop of long shaggy hair that would curl at his nape and just like his mother, tickle his eyes.

The baby fat had left his face, leaving him a bit more angular of jaw and almost a younger image of his father. Almost, would it not be for the traces of Kira here and there.

With dramatic music - all internal in their head of course THIS WAS WAR -- two fingers would taunt and beckon at his youngest sister.

Come at meh brah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ​

THE SCENE: The Beach of Micah's Defeat
THE OPPONENT: Micah the Booboo Bopper
THE PRIZE: As good as hers.
THE WEAPONS: Not needed, he has already lost.

And so it had come to this. The girl may have been seven years old but she was no kid no more. An insult about her skill in the force had been issued and Kaili was not one to back down from a fight if she could prove her brother wrong. He would regret calling her weak and he would regret chasing her around the table trying to prove it. At that time his problem had been the slender and slick movements of a grown-up Kaili perfectly capable of looking after herself.

She was no longer just an extraordinary explorer, she was the most talented Force User in the home if you didn’t count mother, father, Aela and Maleah.

It was a duel between the youngest. A true test of youth and ability. She was his a few months younger. Her fingers dangled by her sides as the wind carried the locks on her forehead back and forth in a sway. Her eyes squinted and nearly covered the orange hues of her vision orbs. There had been a demand for satisfaction this evening and satisfaction was to be taken. Taken from [member="Micah Talith"] and the smug expression he kept up around the house.

There was no need for words. By the end of the day one out of two egos would have been punctured and to state the obvious would only make things worse on Micah. This fight was as good as hers and they both knew it.

“On the count to three,” She announced across their battlefield. “I want you to get ready to eat sand, brother!”

THE SCENE: THE BEACH AND KAI’S UNDERWEAR FULL OF SAND! (It is coarse and gets everywhere)
THE OPPONENT: KAILI THE NUGGY NUG!
THE PRIZE: ALL THE COOKIES AND KAI’S 10 CREDITS.
THE WEAPONS: MY FISTS, HER FACE, AND SAND!

“Pshft, whatever, sis!” Micah would guffaw, looking quite smug and a bit arrogant there. He did look like a mini Soliael after all.

ANYWAYS BACK TO THE FIGHT.

So, here began the battle. With a shift and slide of his front foot, Micah would move forward, but not to attack his baby sis. No, it was to bring forth the gesture from his right hand, the Force surging in his small body to send out a telekinetic tendril of kickass!

Which was really just to shove Kaili back on her pink short covered bum!

[member="Kaili Talith"]

THE SCENE: Beach of Sand and Stuff
THE OPPONENT: [member="Micah Talith"]
THE PRIZE: One million dollaridoos, except the exchange rates are really horrible in a galaxy far, far away. So it’s more like a credit and/or a punch.
THE WEAPONS: Smarts against... That guy.

Her hand reached up on instinct to block out the sand that was tossed in her face. The sand was coarse and rough and it got everywhere. Everywhere except in the young girl’s eyes. Her arm lowered from its shielding position. The boy had tried, and the boy had failed. Not that she had not expected anything else.

“Nuh uh.” Spoken without a care in the world as the dust slowly settled. “You can do better than that, brother.”

Derogatory term identified: Brother. It wasn’t as much a jab at the fact that he was her brother. In fact she very much loved him as her brother, but he was still, you know, her brother. This was not one of the times where a love for siblings came into play. Right now it was all a game, and Kaili strived to win. She always did.

But pushing was overrated, more often than not had it worked against her when she needed to reach something. Now using the force to pull something, that was the real stuff and in just a few seconds she’d let her brother taste it.

Her eyes darted to her left-hand side and back at her brother as her hand reached out to pull her brother’s legs from underneath him. Personally she decided to roll through the sand. Not because it would help her in anyway, but because it was fun. Games were about fun.

“Come on! Father showed you how to do this!”

THE OPPONENT: [member="Kaili Talith"]
THE PRIZE: Kai’s pride!
THE WEAPONS: Telekinetic Oo RAH!

His feet went flying under him; and that coarse sand that got everywhere? Yeaaaaah… it got EVERYWHERE.

His bum went crashing onto the warm sand, bare feet and legs sliding across as he went on a roll.

The little…

“Pppffft!” he’d give a grimace, spitting out sand and making a face. With the sun as high as it was and bright as can be, that also came to be an issue.

BUT, if there was one thing he was good at, it was tracking his sister’s location.

Instinctively, as if he was a spider moving for the attack, he locked onto that vibrating thread through the Force that would give him gut instinct where she was.

Oh so she wanted to play like that huh?!

A silly sandy crooked grin went curving up, and instead of a push, he too would pull -- right at her ankle as she went rolling on by.

A small grunt and then another laugh, intending to drag his sister towards him that few couple of feet as sand would go sailing into the air with their scuffles.

THE SCENE: Beach of Sand and Other Stuff Too
THE OPPONENT: [member="Micah Talith"]
THE PRIZE: Micah’s pride!
THE WEAPONS: Sticks and stones that break your bones.

First hit went to Micah as the Talith Tournament of Youth continued. With her face firmly planted in the sand a bitter look shot up at her brother who was without doubt gloating and feeding his ego on her behalf. Her eyes scanned the immediate area around them. With a push she got herself up from the ground and extended her hand for the forest.

What was she going to do with that stick? Simple.

“Ready your weapon.” Announced a second before she swung wildly at her brother’s shins. “I will get you!”

Nah, it was only fun and games when Kaili won. To take a hit was not to win, that was to lose!

THE PRIZE: Mom's brownies!
THE WEAPONS: Smack smack OW!

"Whoaaa," came Micah's cry of surprise, struggling back to narrowly avoid Kai's strike to his shins. He went sliding on his bare feet across the sand, small granules scattering around him.

Alarm rose, and his own eyes went to look for a way to defend himself. Rolling on the sand, he gave a small little grunt before he caught sight of green slimy kelp.

Without even hesitating, his hand went reaching out, grabbing one end of it. A flick of his wrist would send salt, sand, and a very wet whip like three meter length of kelp over to his sister.

Every intention of smacking that stick from her hand.

Maybe getting her a facefull of of kelp too!

THE SCENE: Irrelevant
THE OPPONENT: [member="Micah Talith"]'s Face
THE PRIZE: Bragging rights.
THE WEAPONS: Force Speed and a very, very angry little kid.

Her head twisted to her side. A small pained yelp called out across the beach. Oh her brother had hit alright. The branch fell to the floor as the girl kept her eyes closed to fight the stream of liquid running down her eyes. Her mouth pursed, her hands turned into tiny little fists. Her head began bobbing up and down as a tiny hand reached up to check her face.

There was nothing. Perhaps she’d get a small bruise, but nothing as serious as to cause anything permanent. Her head turned to face her brother. Eyebrows furrowed as her eyelids slowly opened to expose the fire in her eyes. Her breathing intensified, her teeth gritted.

An eye for an eye.

Without offering much of a warning she set off. She may have been young, she may have been younger and she may have been shorter, but even a tiny woman was still a woman and hell hath no fury like a Kaili hurt. With the force speeding up her every move she jumped for [member="Micah Talith"] in order to bring him down and shove his face in the dirt.

Because she loved him that much. He was so loved that he was going to eat sand on a beach not far from home in hopes that when they got home again mother would ask Kaili what happened and she could proudly say what was long overdue.

“I kicked his ass butt.”

THE PRIZE: My life???
THE WEAPONS: Kai's tangle of arms and --- aw crap sand.

She came at him like a Halcyon space train.

"Whoa, whoa whoa-- " one second he was scrambling on this feet, the next he was airborne. They went rolling in a tangle of arms, legs, half shoves, and a long length of kelp. The world spun in a series of sand, sky, sand, sky, sand -- pffbbbfftttt!

Ugh it got into his mouth.

Well this just turned into series business didn't it? With a few grunts, the kelp would slip from his hands and Micah would reach to grab his youngest sisters wrists. Really, it was only the faster reflexes he had and perhaps the little bit of extra omph in strength that would help him here.

Granted, that didn't put into consideration one rather angry Kaili Nohei.

Her entire body was thrumming with righteous anger, wanting to give him a proper beating too.

Sand got into his eyes making it difficult to see, and they ended up with her on top and him on his back, half buried in sand he sure felt had all but went down his shirt and shorts.

UGH.

The struggle for dominance continued!

THE SCENE: On top of Micah’s back.
THE OPPONENT: [member="Micah Talith"]’s Resistance
THE PRIZE: Revenge!
THE WEAPONS: Raaaaaage!

She had him on his stomach. She got him. He was hers, she had already won yet she was not happy. Her mind raced as every fibre within her seemed focused on chanting at her to go on. Push that face in the dirt, show him who is the boss! But there was that small problem. For all her efforts were worth it would seem Micah had such a freaking hard time to just STOP. RESISTING.

Teeth still gritting she sat on her brother’s back trying to turn him into a deep dive ostrich. Not that she had much more success than her initial attack. Nope, he squirmed and squirmed until eventually she was forced off of his back and onto the sand. The sand which for a moment felt very comfortabl to just lie down in and breathe. However, this was no time for that. She needed to do... SOMETHING. She felt obliged to do some sort of, SOMETHING to the boy.

With each breath she took her back to stretch itself back and forth. The kid was practically panting. All this fighting was taxing even on a little kid, even if the fighting had only just begun.

With the screaming within her mind she set off again to attack her brother. Or well, she would have. Half-way there she tripped and very much fell flat on her face.

So not what she had planned.

THE PRIZE: My nose!
THE WEAPONS: Angry wrists of death!

There was panting. And screeching -- much like a Skreve honestly, ow that hurt -- and a lot more wiggling. Kai would grunt. Micah would curse. Then a wave and undulation of his body took advantage of Kai's sudden face planting.

There was only seconds to be spared!

Spewing sand from his lips along with some spittle, Micah made a grab to lock one arm behind her back. He also did this half body toss where he flopped on her back with his torso, putting his weight on top of hers.

Oh man, she was angry. LIVID.

"Would you QUIT wiggling!" he'd spit out, half blind with all the sand that was falling from his hair, clinging to everything. He gave a half cough.

"STOP IT KAI!" he finally shout, trying to get her to snap out of her little red eyed frenzy. She had clearly taken this to srs business mode -- and he could feel it pour out of her in waves.

THE SCENE: Becah of Tears.
THE OPPONENT: [member="Micah Talith"], also tears.
THE PRIZE: Tears.
THE WEAPONS: Tears.

Much like the sand was at first in Micah’s face it had suddenly decided to pop into the very eyes of his younger sister. The burn, the coarse scratching as twitch for twitch her eyelids kept trying to push away whatever it was that she had in her eyes. The streams of tears down her cheek had turned into a muddy ordeal and the urge to have her eyes reach out to rub it all away was hindered by a boy and the entire weight of his being.

“NO!” The girl squirmed with all she had. “I HATE YOU!”

The words came out of her by their own accord. Her arms grew tired and for each wiggle to her sides there was the overbearing fatigue that would eventually cause her to go limp. Admitting defeat was just not on her mind, but her body had it’s own limits. Her arms were aching, her heart breaking. This wasn’t her, she didn’t hate her brother. He was a pain at times, she hated that, but she would never outright hate the man himself.

The kid softened up. Her cheek fell to the floor. Deep down the real her knew what she had done, she wasn’t without that. A glass cage. Her own mind knocking at the walls as the anger within her slowly subsided. Her breathing calmed down, the fight was over and Kai had... Lost. She was weak and at the grace of her brother.

“I’m sorry.” A quiet whimper parted her lips. “I’m sorry, Draith.”

Despite the fact that just a few moments ago it she most likely would have tried her best at killing the tiny man it was all genuine. In that very moment she was...

No, she didn’t really know what to call it.

[background=#232323]THE SCENE: Beach of Sand and Stuff[/size][/background]
[background=#232323]THE OPPONENT: @Kaili Talith[/size][/background]
[background=#232323]THE PRIZE: Oh heck.. .[/size][/background]
[background=#232323]THE WEAPONS: The silly watering pot[/size][/background]

Welp.

This was awkward.

Micah let [member="Kaili Talith"] go, rolling onto a sitting position next to her as Kai would whimper an apology. Oh great. On one hand, at least she wasn't trying to kill him, on the other, now she was all about emotions and...

Ugh.

A sigh would escape from his sand crusted lips, and before Kai could object, he tugged his youngest sister up and against his chest. Granted, this probably gave her another coating of sand, but the cafune of his fingers against the messy braid of her hair and the half hug said all there needed to be said.

She was forgiven.

And please don't cry. Then he was really going to hear it.

THE SCENE: Supernice brother hugging sister who don’t deserve it.
THE FRIEND: [member="Micah Talith"]
HIS PRIZE: No tears.
THE WEAPONS: Anti-Tear Impulses.

...In that moment she realised exactly what it was that her father had told them about emotion. Her head leaned in on her brother’s chest as she sighed. It was all about the control, wasn’t it? It was easier to lose control than it was to regain it. Like dropping a glass bowl and trying to grab it before it hit the ground almost. She knew that one well.

“I’m sorry that I tried to kill you.” She hugged her hero. “I was-... I wasn’t in control.”

At least not in enough of control to steer her actions. To lunge at her brother and shove him in the dirt. Even if it were all things she had wanted to do at one point or another she knew better than to actually do them.

She didn’t let her brother go. The comforting embrace of a sibling was that unlike any other. Mother and father were runner-ups, but it was their job to hug Kaili. Micah would only do such a thing because he chose to.

“Did I hurt you?” She let him go. “Because that kelp hurt you know.”

A crooked smile followed close. She had no idea what else she was supposed to do.

THE PRIZE: Sigh...
THE WEAPONS: Bloody sisters

"I'm fine," he'd assure her, musing the top of her head, feeling the loose grit and sand fall from her hair and on him as well. Another grimace came as Kai told him that the kelp hurt. That sinking feeling in his stomach; one that told him that he was the one who also did a wrong.

Another internal sigh.

"Sorry." he told her. Granted his voice was low, but the well meaning behind it was there. He didn't actually intend to smack her in the face with the kelp - he just wanted to take the stick away from her hand.

"Let's see your face." he'd say, pulling back to peer down at her for a quick visual. Granted, they were both covered in grit and sand from head to foot.

THE Friend: [member="Micah Talith"]
THE PRIZE: Sigh.
THE WEAPONS: Hugs!

“It’s fine, nothing happened.” She brushed away the dust and grime of the beach. “I just, kinda, sorta wasn’t prepared.”

Not that it was something to be prepared for. At least not unless you had one helluva paranoia but thankfully Kaili was without that. “It doesn’t matter. We’re... I’m me again, and that’s all that matters.”

“You’re a good brother, Micah.” She hugged her brother again. “But uh, how about we don’t tell mother about this?”

Then she let go of her brother. “I mean, it’d be a shame if she got the wrong idea or something. If they ask I fell on a rock and you slipped when trying to help. It's the perfect excuse!”

THE PRIZE: Sigh...
THE WEAPONS: Well this didn't turn out as expected.

"Draith! Nohei!" oh yeah, that was their mother; and that measure of concern said all. So much for keeping things under wraps.

Sigh.

Micah would give a grimace, "Well, I don't think we have a choice in the matter Kai." he'd tell her with warning, nodding over towards the east sandbank where the figure of a woman with long blonde hair would soon breach the horizon.

Another sigh, but then he'd give an encouraging smile to his sister. His hand would mess with her hair some more, sending more grains of sand and making her hair all the more frizzy.

"Come on, might as well get this over with." he'd say with a half chuckle, moving to get to his feet. Ugh, he gave a small grimace. Sand everywhere.

"And hit the refresher." he'd add, dusting himself off after helping Kai to her feet.

THE SCENE: The Beach of Regrets
THE OPPONENT: [member="Kira Talith"]
THE FRIEND: [member="Micah Talith"]
THE WEAPON: Lies!

Mother was calling. The girl let her eyes dart across the sandy ground as her brother ruffled her hair. There was no doubt that The Man 2 had felt that little disturbance, there was no doubt that Nohei was about to get ‘the talk’ again. Luckily it was a first, perhaps she would get off the hook based on that and instead be reprimanded for letting it happen a first time rather than ‘again.’

“Remember, if she asks it was all me.” Kaili looked at Micah as she rose from the ground. “I got too eager to win and let it go too far.”

Yes, she was willing to lie for Micah. It’s what sisters did. That and make life miserable every now and then, but mostly they covered their butt when no one else was around to do so.

“Coming, mother!” Then she witnessed the look on her mother’s face. “Oh crap, not that face.”

It spoke of worry, possibly disappointment. This was not going to be a fun nor short talk at all.

[/end]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom