Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Willing To Mentor Me?

Ok, so I have now created this new character and am just putting him out in the open. While I would prefer to take him down the sith route as a passionate, dedicated warrior who has what he believes are the right goals in mind, this ideology can really be taken anywhere. I you are willing to pick Bjorn up, he comes from a community with very little technology and no contact with the outside galaxy. He can handle his own in a fight and is currently looking for a direction, as he currently believes he is destined for something great with the discovery of his force powers. Go on, give him a direction, I dare you.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Reform the sith from the inside promoting emotional power outside of rage and hate maybe even avoiding to some extent and advocate that not everyone has to be slaughtered?
[member="Bjorn Heartholm"]

Kitty said:
Reform the sith from the inside promoting emotional power outside of rage and hate maybe even avoiding to some extent and advocate that not everyone has to be slaughtered?
If that's what you think, you don't understand the Sith very well. We believe in using the full spectrum of emotions to fuel our powers - anger and rage are just the easiest to generate in a combat situation, and are therefore the ones most often drawn upon. They're certainly not all we use.

And very few actual Sith believe in total slaughter: that's the act of an amateur, one that is more Dark Jedi than true Sith. The act of killing removes an obstacle, provides a lesson or works towards a purpose. It is not something to be engaged in for fun, or at a whim. A Sith must demonstrate inner discipline and control at all times: they lower this only to release the full depth of their powers, and only when the moment calls for it. The psychopathic sadists you speak of are aberrations, monsters who call themselves Sith but are not part of that ancient legacy. Such beings are to be killed on sight.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Perhaps I chose a poor choice of words in a hardly descriptive single sentence. Sith are perceived as villain, they were meant to be painted as villain, and I have yet to meet or read up on a sith here that doesn't fit the villain profile and this is more along the lines of what I should should have said to begin with. Now what I have read a whole lot of easily being the majority is your described amateurs, psychopathic sadists, aberrations, monsters and peeps who solely relay upon anger.
[member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Kitty"]

'tis a sad thing, but as you say, people too readily rely on Sith as villains, a two-dimensional representation that speaks little to their goals, intentions and methodology. That just isn't it at all!

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Well on the bright side at least I just met another person I can add to my short list of those who aren't sith sheep.
[member="Tirdarius"]

Sorry for hijacking a part of your thread.

No I got here first! He's mine! *chases Ferox*
[member="Darth Ferox"]

[member="Xiarr Sair"]
Too true :lol:

[member="Tirdarius"]
Thank's for the tips with constructing Bjorn, your 'How to write a Sith' guides were perfect.

[member="Kitty"] [member="Darth Ferox"]
Which ever one of you want's me the most is the coolest.

Tirdarius said:
And very few actual Sith believe in total slaughter: that's the act of an amateur, one that is more Dark Jedi than true Sith.
This statement just....irks me so...specially when the One Sith was all about that slaughter.

[member="Bjorn Heartholm"] [member="Kitty"] [member="Darth Ferox"]

We can make the Sith great again.

[member="Darth Seraphic"]

Yes, and the One Sith fell, as they rightly should. They lost sight of their true goals, and fell prey to the corruption that ever threatens those who lose their way. Their fall was appropriate and a much-needed wake-up call. Those who continue in such folly will not doubt follow in those footsteps before long.

[member="Darth Ferox"]

We aint slaughterin' no one!! We aint about that life!!! We aint Jedi! XD

[member="Tirdarius"]

Oh, good...I thought maybe you was saying the One Sith were not about that life...Manaan....shudders....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom