Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone wants some brie?

It's been quite a while since I had brie myself, and also since I wrote Brie which is one of my favourite characters (and favourite cheese!).

She is a shadowrunner living on Denon but frequently travel the galaxy both for herself and doing Darkwire stuff. I had this thought of her maybe being kidnapped by pirates or something, running into someone with bad influence or something else along that line. I'm open for any ideas, so please let me know!

Self reminder to check back on this later. Elise maybe but most likely just in or near sith space. But I have a few other characters I use both good and bad.

Ragnokar on discord if you happened to have ideas specifically. Technically including a pirate who I just haven't used but he's...very odd of a character. And a dude who interacts with pirates a lot just cause he finds ones with goals that can work together.

Alright back, so. Brie Jaxx Brie Jaxx

I've got Vash Walker who tends to work with pirates. Absolutely insane alchemist/biologist. Powerful, but his intelligence and attention can jump back and forth, that was legitimately made JUST so I could have him be a problem for people of different weight classes and still potentially lose regardless. He's crazy, has made multiple species, and thanks himself sort of like a god. Telepathic and also changed his own species. Weird dude, but lots of options depending on what specifically you're looking for.

There's also one of his creations that went into piracy, Sab'Gisa. Looks like a kowakian monkey lizard, but in fact eats people to grow stronger in the force and is fully intelligent. It isn't known as being intelligent, and instead plays the part of a normal monkey lizard with his ally/partner in crime a twi'lek who does all the face work and is herself competent at the job of being a captain of the pirate group. It's not super likely he'd out himself on purpose to her, but having him and the captain interact with her could still be interesting.

Elise herself is an option, she's a sith knight, so not necessarily good influence even if she's less sithy than a lot are. Very casual woman. Cares nothing for politics as long as it doesn't destroy her family (the other Marrs). Not really any pirates though unless some were maybe causing problems in sith order space. Maybe she has some problem she can't figure out. I'm not good at narratives just characters.

Anen Krae: A jedi padawan of a shapeshifter species, sort of, lots of details in there. He's strongly against using the dark side and refuses to use the force as an attack. No force pushing someone, no throwing debris at them. His shapeshifting is based in the force, so him adding claws and other species traits for combat are basically as close as he gets to using it for attack. He's really more of a doctor than anything, very very knowledgable for his age and it's possible he could end up on Denon for research purposes or something. He does have his own ship at least and likely is only recently venturing out this much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom