Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Want To Duel?

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
I've been reading it up and I feel like having a duel with someone, anyone, really. Force user, non Force user, droids, whatever. I'm down to fight as long as it's fair and good.

Story-wise, that would depend on the character. I'm thinking something along the lines of that Darkgear is infiltrating a location when he runs into someone, they fight, and whoever wins wins.

Could be fun with the right person. I'd prefer if you've had experience with PvP before so we both don't go in without experience.

Let me know below if you're interested. :)

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
I haven't really started the story arc to this character yet, so I'd have to say no for Darkgear...at least not yet.

I'm open to various other things, though. Torture, maiming, scarring, ect. Just don't kill him. :p

[member="Braith Achlys"]

Liam Darkgear said:
I haven't really started the story arc to this character yet, so I'd have to say no for Darkgear...at least not yet.
I'm open to various other things, though. Torture, maiming, scarring, ect. Just don't kill him. :p
[member="Braith Achlys"]
Then I will show you how to use your fists.

Well, Xavka is an assassin. You could simply be the unfortunate target of contract that fights back against Xavka. Thoughts?

(Also, quick note, if your fine with it, could you have Liam take Xavka's right eye - as in remove it from the socket, or damage it enough that it later is removed?)

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom