Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a thread?

To any on Coruscant, do you want to do a Thread?

IF any of you care Criminal based characters, then Welcome aboard!!!

If not, then that's ok as well.

I'm waiting on two factory items at the moment to be reviewed, so I'll wait to post till then.

We can do this pubic or private. I don't really mind. Criminal themed, a get to know theme. Just preferred that it take place on Coruscant since that's where Evelynn Ostium resides and carries out business.

Nice!

Well, we can do any kind of thread. A meet up or something different. However, like I said, I'm waiting for the two submitted items to be approved before posting a thread.

Your call what we do. I don't mind. Evelynn does have her own sector of Coruscant's lower levels in her pocket since she took over her Mother's business. So we can do whatever really with that in mind or not.

A ARS VAMI

That could work. Evelynn is constantly being hounded by the Coruscant Police and other Law based officials. She's even got attention from the GA on her action to search for her illegal 'side'. She works both the GA and her crime business. The GA is a cover, but she has gotten some attention on her due to shoddy work on her underling's part.

Either of your characters could be hired to hunt down a few of them to collect a sum from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom