Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a Prisonbreak?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody! I'm back after my summer LOA and ready to start some threads! I was trying to come up with a reason for my IC absence, and I thought it would be interesting to have my character captured by Sith while trying to escape Coruscant. [member="Seras Goto"] has generously offered up a Sith prison ship for the setting. http://starwarsrp.net/topic/33626-roanoke-class/ The One Sith's main goals will be to force Jedi prisoners to activate sealed holocrons that were scavenged from the ashes of the Jedi Temple. The Jedi's objectives are to escape the prison with their sanity and their lives. A third team comprised of Coruscanti Liberators/Republic soldiers will be conducting their own mission to aid the Jedi in escaping.

Anybody interested? This will be heavily PVP focused, but hopefully won't devolve into a boring back and forth dueling session. I want to keep it fun and story driven with plenty of exciting twists and turns to be had. Feel free to share any ideas that you may have to contribute to the scenario below!

From the sounds of it, Havoc squad will be going or at least working to find the location. Blkack hidden prisons in sith space while they protect their image aren't going to just be known by everyone. We'll have fun kicking some ass and saving you.

Zion Krayt

Z
oh yeah

better send havoc squad

the people more inclined to make a corrupt deal with the sith than save jedi

yeah, makes sense.

#NotGonnaHappen

Zion Krayt

Z
*finally sees the sense in not bringing a jedi when you're going to save jedi.*

okay, you win scarface.

It's actually because it's a Havoc squad mission, from the Chancellor himself. They're expecting Jedi, and they're not gonna get Jedi. It'll be good roleplay for me and my team. If you believe you can contribute to the team, please feel free to ask me to come on the mission to which I will promptly deny you.

Considering the ones who set up the mission were me and Talia and neither of us had to involve anyone stop fighting and lets get along.

That being said this is going to be a fun thread cause ideas for fidning a sith secret prison on a world in the heart of their space with a ticking clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom