Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a non force user RP?

Vlad Darrow

V
Something for us non-force users, somewhere they can't stick their big long lightsabers in. What do you think? It would make for interesting combat ect.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
While I do not technically posses the force, I have upgrades that allow me to simulate force push and pull, and force lightening. Still I am willing to rp if I am still within the boundaries or being considered "Non-force user".

@Vlad Darrow

Vlad Darrow

V
@MAI/@Jade Night
I'm okay with that. ^_^ Two lovely ladies with me? Sounds like a holiday.

Vlad Darrow

V
@[member="Popo"]
@[member="MAI"]
@[member="Jade Night"]
Hmmm....yes. This could be good.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Vlad Darrow"]
If you guys want to find me a Corusca Gem, I'll need a really frigging big one. Like, the size of Popo's head. Well, maybe not that big. But a huge gem nonetheless. Payment is negotiable, but you can rest assured it'll be pretty epicly substantial.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
@[member="Vlad Darrow"]
Well, the Wookieepedia page says they're made within the gas giant Yavin. Apparently they're made only through huge amounts of pressure and heat or some such, but it's possible to retrieve the gems. There are gem fishermen there and such so you could possibly buy one off them or go fishing yourselves.

Another option would be to steal one. The two factions I would think that could possibly have on are the Republic or the Black Suns. Black Suns I could see holding one in a vault or in a treasure room or something like that. The Republic I could see one being held in two places: The Faction Treasury or the Galactic Museum.

... Anyone wanna get paid for a museum heist?

MAI

I could do with trying thievery as an experience to add into the data logs. Trying to understand the criminal half of organic behavior.

@[member="Popo"] @[member="Vlad Darrow"]

MAI

I refuse to kill an organic for stealing something. Only in defense will I do so.

(OOC: I could so see this working where both MAI and Vlad argue about killing a fisherman or not.)

@[member="Vlad Darrow"] @[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Taking one from a gem fisherman would kind of anticlimactic in my opinion.

Taking one from the Museum would be pretty cool, mission impossible stuff. For those leery of breaking the law, you guys would always, you know, "rescue" one from a Pirate Lord or something.

MAI

I see. @[member="Jade Night"] We could do it where we're stealing from a criminal, making it breaking the law on law breakers. There can still be moments where I will argue not killing a person unless necessary and @[member="Vlad Darrow"] will do as he sees fit. @[member="Popo"] will still get his gem in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom