Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone up for a duel against a Sith Lord?

Now that Abyss got his beautiful Sith Lord tag (and rank) I feel like I want to have him fight someone in a straight duel. Not to much story beyond what is needed to set it up lol, just two people having a good fight. Obviously I am looking for someone also Master rank, but beyond that I have no requirements (like sith, jedi etc etc etc). So yeah who is up to it?

Variable, if you and someone else is interested we can have a three way duel, just for the wider range of possibilities in one. lol.

I need to practice fighting force users and I'd like to use this as a dev thread for my anti force user armor. If that's okay with you of course. We can duke it out and see how my armor holds up.

[member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Tirdarius"] | [member="Darth Ferox"]

I will fight you all.​

8N7DVyl.gif

Progflaw99

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

I am always interested in an opportunity to practice my bladework. Time and place are unimportant. Except for magma cells, I'd much rather not be caught in one of those.

>.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom