Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Need a Merc

I do things without questioning why I'm doing them. At the moment I'm looking to get paid not in money, but equipment, and possibly a bigger ship. BIGGER ship. Something I can turn into a command base. Also looking for better weapons, and armor. BUT if that can't be provided, monies always good ;)

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
stay-off-my-turf.gif
Jking, ;).

Hm, I would talk to the Horde - Dredge since has a dominion thread up. He might be able to give you a ship for your services in helping them fight that battle.

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Here, [member="McNeal"] , talk to [member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] either wait and see if he comes here or PM him, but ask him to take part in his Dominion thread, and you should be able to get paid/get a ship from it if he has open slots.

[member="McNeal"] I may be able to get you something nice, well built, and well armed, but for the cost of me being able to hire you once free for any hop I dream in your skill set. Would that sound fair?

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
[member="McNeal"] - You and a friend do a 15 post Development Thread for the following pistol, and I'll let you both have two each! (One Time Offer)

il_570xN.407431637_icum.jpg

Intent: To make a light, agile PDW for VIP list clients that can "spray and pray" in close quarters and be stored easily on one's person.
Development Thread:
http://starwarsrp.ne...rty-two-rounds/
Manufacturer: Ri'ess Regal Drives, Skunkworks Division
Model: Ri'essi C-PDW
Affiliation: Alachei Mnemenos, Ashelotte Saybin, CIS Commanding Officers, Corporate approved clients
Modularity: 24-Shot C-PWD Extended Power Cells available for sale

Production: Minor
Material: Vardium Durasteel/Cobalt-Plasteel Weave with Tungsten Carbide Bayonet
Description: The first and only weapon designed by the Sikune skunkworks of Ri'ess Regal Drive Industries, the C-PDW Compact Repeater Pistol (Ceramics - Personal Defense Weapon) was initially made by the design and request of High Queen Alachei Mnemenos as a pair of two. Limited in their knowledge of firearm design but more than competent at material fabrication and weapon systems, RRDI was able to produce an ultracompact sidearm capable of laying out small arms fire quickly and effectively, all while incorporating that signature artisan crafted weave and cobalt blue heraldry. A smal bayonet is fixed to the weapon, though they can be purchased without it and only minor modifications are required to apply or remove it using only a basic toolkit. The Ri'essi C-PDW is only sold to clients directly approved by Alachei and are limited to a maximum of two units per individual customer; serial numbers identify each pair to its original owner and maintenance parts can only be purchased by said individuals.

Classification: Repeater Pistol
Size: Handheld
Length: 213.36 mm.
Weight: 1,262.16 g., 1,498.46 g. w/ cell
Ammunition Type: Disposable, Rechargeable C-PDW Power Cell
Ammunition Capacity: 16 rounds per cell
Effective Range: 60 m. optimal velocity

Classification: Micro-Bayonet
Size: Fixed (10mm slotted clip-tang)
Length: 76.2 mm.

Width: 27.9 mm.
Weight: 0.3 kg.
Other Features: None

Plus a bonus of 25,000 credits per person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom