Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone need a Companion?

Yo.

I've been thinking a bit about what to do with this character, and I came to the conclusion that for starting him off it would be best to have him tag along with someone in a Kototesque fashion, instead of sending him into his own quests. He's currently just a mildly unhinged pirate without a ship of crew, just trying to get around, make some credits and have a roof to sleep under.

Light Side, Dark Side, Etc. Doesn't matter, but he wont stop being a ruthless pirate if traveling with a jedi, so be prepared for some moral heavy IC discussion if he goes full wildcard during a thread. Thread wise he would simply tag along, give your character support when needed (in combat or any other kind of situation really). He's a good pilot so if you already have a group and need someone to fly them around and make an Atton imitation that would be the most perfect spot for him, but pretty much everything else goes.

[member="Gideon Newport"] okay join SE and we do a start a thread tomorrow.
Though their is invasion starting today, so you could join that.
I am also in middle of school six week holiday, so posting will be sporadic for a bit.
Though if that is okay then, we get on with it.

If not I do understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom