Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Anyone interested in "Droid Adventures"?

I love the concept, and would 100% take you up on it if I didn't already write a sassy droid sidekick that is kinda vital to my character's stories as an NPC (who I really need to find the time to sub).

However, if you want to establish an acquaintance with X3 Mk V I would be game. He's not a PC, but he is very much a fully fleshed out character and I wouldn't mind establishing an off-screen connection as pen pals or something, plus would enjoy threading if my count goes down in the future.

I love the concept, and would 100% take you up on it if I didn't already write a sassy droid sidekick that is kinda vital to my character's stories as an NPC (who I really need to find the time to sub).

However, if you want to establish an acquaintance with X3 Mk V I would be game. He's not a PC, but he is very much a fully fleshed out character and I wouldn't mind establishing an off-screen connection as pen pals or something, plus would enjoy threading if my count goes down in the future.
sure, wheres the rp thread or smth?

and I could play as your droid sidekick if you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom