Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone interested in an OOC shipbuilding workshop?

A lot of people have expressed interest in learning how to build ships with more confidence, so I'm going to be running a shipbuilding workshop in the Factory Discussion forum. Each day I'll post another chunk of the shipbuilding template, and we can work on it together. People can jump in whenever, catch up at whatever pace they like, there's certainly no deadline - but by the time we're done, every participant will basically have an approvable ship ready to submit.

Credentials - well, I've made probably 10% of all approved ships and approved probably 25% of all approved ships, and those might be low numbers. Every major faction but the Fel has at least one ship made by me. I love ships.

Since factory talk outside the factory is forbidden, please just post whether you'd be interested or not, so I know what numbers would be like and who to tag.

EDIT: Here's the workshop. Anyone can feel free to jump in whenever.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/22610-do-you-wanna-build-a-starship-open-ooc-workshop-join-at-any-point-no-experience-necessary/

CHANI

@[member="Jorus Merrill"] it might be a good idea to briefly list what each popular class of star-ship is/what function they usually serve and how heavily armed they usually are for people who really never have had familiarity with each type.
example:
Freighter
Corvette
Carrier
Yacht
transport
Capital

I am actually interested, because for one thing I have an idea on a ship "upgrade or refit" at least in ideas of what I would like to do to a ship. that my character "has"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom