Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone here play Warframe? Specifically on the PC?

Yeah I play Warframe - got 200+ hours logged - but I'm on hiatus atm. Haven't really been around since melee 2.0 dropped. Was a big disappointment since many of the mods I wanted were so hard to come by. Extremely satisfying when I did have mods though. If you're active right now, I wouldn't mind hopping back on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTi_QG_Zt8E
Warframe.jpg

[member="Nickolas Imura"] It's F2P, unless you're looking to purchase microtransactions.
[member="Gilamar Skirata"] If you don't mind grinding, then it can be a pretty fun game, especially with a party. Starting out, I recommend that you play solo or in a party to get used to the game, so you're not getting rushed by high level players zooming through the levels for farm or rewards. The game does try to pair you with other people near your level though, but that doesn't always work out.

lordmitmar

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"]
It is isn't it *sips glorious PC master race wine*
Anyways...
Hit me up anytime, i'll squad with anyone if it puts life into the game again xD

lordmitmar

[member="Lord Theatrum"]
For me it is.
I suppose the community is there, but I never meet anyone I enjoy playing with, and in the mid game, you really can't solo without spending even more time grinding.

Lord Tarantula

An Arachnid, not a Cephalopod
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

The problem is often the server dropping people or the high graphics lagging. It's a big turn-off for people who have bad rigs.

lordmitmar

[member="Lord Theatrum"]

Hm, i've never had any lag problems, i've seen server issues, but never anything that affected me directly.
Really, its just that the game turns into a grind fest, and I hate that type of boring ****

Its an amazing game with great potential, but its ruined by the Bull **** grind it turns into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom