Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Anyone for a Cultural Thread?

Josef Ibn Abad

J
Salaam,

I want to get Josef Ibn-Abad rolling again on Chaos but I want to start it off with a cultural thread (some action of course).

1. HIs Biography
  2. Josef Ibn-Abad is force sensitive (but has had no training)
  3. He comes from a family of polygamists so he will be taking on a couple of wives (PC or otherwise)
  4. He is highly religious (something I want to keep a part of his story). This will not consume threads. Only reference in them on occasion.
  5. He has a sense and urge to explore the galaxy.
  6. His family live in a small community as a micro-suburb outside of Dantooines Capital (they tend to spend their entire lives here and do not venture far).
    1. Im actually open to the idea of a PC someone rarely uses being the arranged wife if they so want too. We can discuss in PM or Discord.
My thought for his first thread back is this:
  • Josef is rebelling against the fact he is being forced into an arranged marriage and ventures into the core of Dantooines capital city. It is here that he observes a scuffle and gets involved to try to defuse it through words instead of action. Of course the galaxy being the galaxy, the goons turn their attention to Josef. Its displayed he is physically strong but has no combat training. This is where someone could pop in and save his ass. (Maybe its the PC arranged wife that saves his ass? Who knows!?)
  • I want to explore his culture in this (so I hope anyone who accepts doesn't mind).
  • This could lead to a faction invite or offer to take him under their wing.
    • Only faction / mentor Josef would not learn from is Sith or Dark Jedi. NFU's or non-aligned Jedi would be best.
Special Note: I write long posts but I do not expect the same. I just ask that you do not mind lengthy posts from me. I do write professionally and use RP as a secret little hobby of mine.

Special Note 2: I’d be honored if there were a couple of PC characters, even if they are rarely used that would not mind becoming wives to Josef. If you’re interested please feel free to PM me.

Thanks all!

Much Love,
Josef

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom