Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone fancy a thread?

Often am up for threads! Got anything in mind, I see slave trader mentioned in your flairs in which case Vash Walkerhas a tendency for purchases or dealings with traders, because...he needs sentient and semi-sentient minds for some of his tests. He would be very careful about going to coruscant though. Depending on what you wanted, he could send his subordinate Kot Vind who sometimes makes deals, separately, in order to help establish connections and sources. If that happened he probably wouldn't interact directly most of the time, if ever. While Vash is an alchemist/biologist, it's unlikely he would clarify his intentions for the slaves as test subjects or resources.

Another option is Mariah Marr, who is definitely not on the same moral end of things. She's not exactly the most legally clean, but she's definitely much less awful. Avoids slavery and violence mostly as much as she can, and would be unlikely to participate in theft, she does do smuggling though. Her rp would probably be dependent on what she might know about Evelynn if anything, since she'd definitely not work with someone she knew was a slave trader, and if she didn't just report them (a likelihood if she found out) she probably would attempt sabatoges, remotely.

Salis Salis

I'd be down to work with any of your characters. Evelynn has a rather large reputation in her sector of Coruscant, Criminally that is. She is a well known Legal business woman that works with the GA, however, she is primarily a Illegal Crime Boss. If you know where to find her, it'd be the place to go. She usually stays in her HQ "The Paradox Complex", but does leave for business deals or to meet a client. She offers everything from Spice, to Slave Trade, to Illegal Weapons and Tech. You want something, if you know about her, you'd come to her. So Mariah Marr would probably know her rep, but she keeps her face out of any footage or cameras with help from her Tech Runner, Natashen Marklow.

As for the other two, you'd have to know about her and schedule a "Meeting" with her. It's a process, but you'd get taken straight to the top to see her. She'd accept any requests to see her if they interest her. The building is a public site with her illegal opperations above.

Your choice. An organised Meeting, or a sting/ attempted Sabotage. I'm down for either.

Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

Hmm, how long has Evelynn been known in the criminal world? Mariah's been around awhile, so depending on the length she might already know about the slave trading connections? We could see a sabotage route, I can imagine that being a reletively short deal, she'd probably just try and disrupt things after trying to get authorities involved (Naturally I assume that would easily fail since they hadn't caught her, it's just that Mariah would let them know essentially, probably anonymously). Don't think she'd stick around long though, not wanting to get herself killed naturally. Since she does a lot remotely Evelynn or her subordinates would probably only run into drones or W-5. Mariah is herself pretty skilled with tech and could probably avoid her and her ships location being discern-able, but her identity could possibly be found depending on just how skilled Evelynn or her tech runner is at tracing White down. In which case, they could find (at least by public knowledge) an inventor who sells their designs for a cut of profits and has worked a variety of jobs from transportation to entertainment. And possibly that she's in her 80's, though there's no pictures that match that.

Vash could still work but I think he'd probably not go to the building as he almost never goes anywhere without a weapon, and probably has at least some record somewhere, even if he's never been officially charged due to a lack of full information and that he's likely never been directly caught.

McGill

M
Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium

Did somebody say criminal business?

I just made this character. He’s an escaped asylum inmate with nothing to his name. He might be interested in employment, or we could maybe go with this sting/sabotage operation you mentioned.

Salis Salis Evelynn has had complete control of her Adopted Mother's criminal Business for 16 years, with a small reputation before hand as a member of some Criminal Group, but never traced back to the Syndicate. Her Tech Runner is easily one of the best she has. That NPC can cover over data, dig up anything and more than likely find out everything about the saboteur. But it would be after a while given how little would be known about the direct connection between the sabotage and Mariah.

McGill It does look like we will be going the sabotage direction with this thread. If you want, you can join or we can do a separate one with you being potentially hired? Your choice

Evelynn Ostium Evelynn Ostium McGill

That works for me! There certainly would be information that just wasn't on the holonet, like the origin of her necklace, or more of her illegal stuff since she'd keep a considerably lower profile, but she could find that her mother was a Fel Imperial Knight, and I've not clarified her fathers job or force sensitivity, but he did work with force related events. They disappeared, not long after she would leave, and information on her would start to dwindle aside from she definitely still existed and was seen in places, made inventions and had some contracts, and had at least one child though of several 'flings'.

Also moving to discord is fine, my discord is Amicus#8495

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom