Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone else Comicon bound?

That was great! I don't think I've ever seen so many of my people in one place! And I got to walk away knowing that I met sylvestor mccoy with a jurassic world poster in hand. I would have also had a really nice lightsaber, but don't have 250-540$ to spend on that. Instead, I'll just keep my 10$ ones sitting under my bed.
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

So pardon me for being a complete noob. I've always of comic-cons and cosplays that go on...But what is it exactly? Is that all it is? A bunch of people getting together all dressed up in costumes?

Honestly, this was my first time so it's a bit hard for me to define, but what i got was that it's sort of a place for all of the fandoms from every corner of everything to gather in one place. There's a lot of booths and things that you can buy themed stuff from, and there's even a section where a bunch of Geist celebrities are and you can go meet them. For instance, I got to go meet sylvestor mccoy ( he played the seventh doctor and radagast from the Hobbit). A lot of other people were there as well, Stan Lee, Karen Gillan, the guy who plays spongebob on tv, ect. It's a lot of fun, and I didn't even know what I was getting myself into. If you go to one, just know that there's going to be a lot of things that you're going to want, but can't have. So many things.
[member="Vilair Revakin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom