Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody welcome?

Alright, I am wanting to do a Duel. Preferably I would like to fight a padawan or a Knight, and it doesn't matter where you are from really. I mean, I won't fight a Jedi because I can, it would be more so labeled as a spar. But anyone is welcome. I have barely any force powers, and only know Shien as a lightsaber form, I want to see how well I can do with that and nothing else to aid me. I would prefer this to be no maiming, but we can talk about that later.

SOOOOOOO any takers?

Hood

H
@[member="Xander Carrick"]
I have multiple characters.
A master, 2 knights, 4 apprentices. Want some opposition? Lol

Xander Carrick said:
Will do. Sorry bro been busy.
@[member="Nicholas Synder"] Fine with me, Maybe I could learn something about hand to hand combat?
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Whats that supposed to mean?

Excellent. Now to come up with a basis for it and to start the thread. *puts on Cap of Thinking +2*

@[member="Isis Fontana"] Because I have almost no training with the force. I have basics of Telekinesis and Force push, However I also have higher senses in the force and tend to have alot of visions that IC I disregard.

@[member="Nicholas Synder"] Gladiator ring? and after you decide to take me under your wing?

@[member="Romeo Sin"] Sure.

Romeo Sin

R
Were equally matched actually making it a decent fight. Anyone could win. Hell why font we all clash against one another now that would be scury. @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Xander Carrick said:
@[member="Isis Fontana"] Because I have almost no training with the force. I have basics of Telekinesis and Force push, However I also have higher senses in the force and tend to have alot of visions that IC I disregard.

@[member="Nicholas Synder"] Gladiator ring? and after you decide to take me under your wing?

@[member="Romeo Sin"] Sure.

Gladiator ring? I like this idea! Would you like to start it or should I? If I do it, I should probably go look up what gladiator's rings actually look like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom