Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody want to go kill s-I mean want to role play?

How about.......a chance encounter. Where would your character be? I see from your CT that your a queen of Zygerria....So maybe I had to go to Zygerria for some reason and I went to see you for something...perhaps you had something I wanted....and I had to give you something 1st before you would give it to me...like training or something.

I could see that, though since I'm still an apprentice I'm not on Zygerria that often. I do more traveling now but I still like to uphold the fact that I'm queen. Maybe something where we're on the same mission and I end up getting important information that you wanted first. I didn't know about you and vice versa so I'd becomes something of a power struggle over you trying to make me give what you want? Idk i'm kind of shooting in the dark here.

@[member="Darth Yamato"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom