Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anybody feel like role playing?

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
I dunno, maybe our characters could meet somewhere, maybe get in a fight or something. Or maybe we have no reason to fight each other and we have to do something. That's all I got, got any ideas?

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
@[member="Jericho"] sorry. I already have a master. It's been a while since I have been on here, so not sure if he still role plays. I do have another character that needs a master through if you want.

Jericho said:
Down. Been looking for a padawan that isn't involved with some sort of politics. Wanna be my padawan? Learn the way of light in a bamfing manner?
As I said from the post above, this character needs a master.

I'm in :) Most of the characters here seem to be Force users, maybe we are all on a world that has a decent collection of crystals/materials for lightsaber construction. Maybe some want it all, maybe others want to protect it as a holy ground...maybe we all meet at a strip bar o.o

Calen Derics

C
@[member="Sasha Wade"] one question, Would you spare a child's life, even if he was a born killer?

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
Donatos said:
I'm in :) Most of the characters here seem to be Force users, maybe we are all on a world that has a decent collection of crystals/materials for lightsaber construction. Maybe some want it all, maybe others want to protect it as a holy ground...maybe we all meet at a strip bar o.o
I'm fine with whatever.

Sasha Wade

Rogue force user
Arkian Optniumon said:
@[member="Sasha Wade"] one question, Would you spare a child's life, even if he was a born killer?
Yes. why would I want to kill a child! I could not live with myself if I had killed a child!

Calen Derics

C
Que intro for you rescuing a child from bandits? *mentions that is a 14 year old energy vampire*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom