Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any shipwright out there?

It's one of life's mysteries, sir...
I realy don't know if this is the right forum but... I'm sketching on an exploration frigate and wonder if any experienced ''shipwright'' with earlier submissions in the factory forum would like to lend a hand in the construction of it? Primary source of it would be the corvette Rodger Young from Starship Troopers, if it's not already taken of course.

Images and their sources aren't claimed here on Chaos, so you can make whatever you want - so long as it's done within the rules/restrictions of the Factory.

If you'd like, you're welcome to message me over discord so I can give you the assistance you've requested. If you want a 'resume' of sorts, I've got two links for you. [Link One.] [Link Two.] (Scroll to the bottom of the last link.)

Discord is Khonsu Amon#3476

EDIT: Oh, and Factory Discussion might be the best place for questions like this. Just for future reference ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom