Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any questions? Please post here!

The Jedi Academy is a network of Jedi training schools across the galaxy and within the various major factions. The Silver Sanctum Coalition is the merger between the Silver Jedi major faction and the Levantine Sanctum major faction.

It depends on what you mean by Jedi Order. There is the Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic, the Silver Jedi of the SSC, and the New Jedi Order of the Galactic Alliance. Becoming a member of the Jedi Academy isn't joining a Jedi Order so much as something along the lines of studying abroad with different cultures.

[member="Lao Tzu"]

[member="Tiland Kortun"]

Thank you for clarifying. And I've got a few more questions:

1. Since there are essentially 3 factions of Jedi (Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic, the Silver Jedi of the SSC, and the New Jedi Order of the Galactic Alliance), have they thought about combining forces?
2. Do they work together?
3. Why have three distinct Jedi orders?

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Lao Tzu"]

1. At times. But these are very very different people IC and OOC. With both drama, culture, and history dating back many many years IRL.

2. Often, yes. Often, no.

3. Because each new Grandmaster brings with them new rules, new drama, and new perspectives to the game. Every Pope does things differently. And not all churches get along. Thusly, many orders.

*I should also note that these are the only 3 Major Orders run by players. Throughout the galaxy it is assumed that there are over 11 Trillion Force Orders currently in operation. :D

Enjoy!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jake Jace"]

The Jedi Academy is a series of politically neutral, (and often independent,) Houses, Temples, Schools, and Organizations that all combine to help train the next generation of Lightside Adepts. To this end, when you join The Jedi Academy Faction you now have physical access to all these places.

So no Jake. You don't have to join anything. Membership in TJA already gets you access to these people and places for free. We all use these forums anyway.

How can I get a master?

What are the general rules of this faction?

How does the training work?

What happens when a faction goes to war and how does it work?

Would love to know thanks!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Ace Light"]

A: You apply and wait.

A: Lightsiders only. That's about it.

A: You join a class and reply to the instructor. Otherwise you simply adventure and have fun.

A: Please see "Invasions" in the Top Banner under the "Rules" section.

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
Question: I just got back into roleplaying, and this character now has amnesia and doesn't remember his past, so it doesn't make sense for him to be in the Jedi Academy anymore. Maybe again someday. But anyways, how do I leave this faction?

Greetings,

While this Character is freshly created, I wondered your stance on bringing in new Jedi Knights without having Rp'd their training years with you. Do you accept Knights straight off the bat, so to speak, and are there any requirements I need to full-fill in order to act as an instructor and member of the Academy.

As this does not take any political stance regarding other major factions that I've noted, it might well be the best place for this Character to begin, providing you'll have me.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Veiere Arenais"]

The Network

The Academy Network is a loose affiliation of Satellite Academies which aims to include every single Jedi practitioner in the galaxy. This Faction was founded specifically to facilitate interaction between all types and seasons of Jedi Knights. It currently accepts the affiliation and participation of all Lightsiders and even Neutral Jedi who abstain from the Dark. You would be very welcome to join.

Rank

To be granted the Rank of Jedi Knight as a new character, one must transfer your rank from a previous board and have it approved Website Adminsitration here, in the Request your Rank Thread. Please note that Administration will want to see some sort of evidence of you having RP'ed previously as a Jedi Knight on another board. When they grant you the rank of Jedi Knight, the Network will honor it.

Karen Roberts said:
Rank

To be granted the Rank of Jedi Knight as a new character, one must transfer your rank from a previous board and have it approved Website Adminsitration here, in the Request your Rank Thread. Please note that Administration will want to see some sort of evidence of you having RP'ed previously as a Jedi Knight on another board. When they grant you the rank of Jedi Knight, the Network will honor it.
Ah yes, I'd wondered about this. I may well have to make some edits in my biography, thank you for pointing this out to me. For the time being, I'll need to postpone my entrance. Much obliged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom