Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Any Pirates want to rob my character?

Hola!
I have a few ideas for character development and situations.

My character is in the last leg of finishing his apprenticeship and becoming a Je'daii Journeyer, his current master is known for "Unconventional," training methods. The summary of the situation is my character is going to be transporting some high valued contraband on a private passenger freighter. Word among the information brokers is that he's carrying an item of great value. If you have seen pulp fiction just imagine opening the container and the item has a golden glow coming from the opening. The good is subjective but you know how pirates are, if there is a chance of booty and anything else they can make from ransoming it will be an attractive job.

My character will try to evade them (though I love torturing my characters so I don't mind him getting his ass kicked or being a captive,). This could lead to them getting the booty, MC even developing a friendship since he has a past of committing crimes in Corellia and skilled at slicing. Or maybe turn into a stalemate where both groups gain a net benefit, who knows!?

I just want to tell interesting stories and having conflict-driven character development.

I don't mind writing the NPC's and even GMing the heist as they close into them making their score :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom