Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Force Masters up for training an initiate?

This is my main FU on the boards and I want to keep her training within the Primeval if possible. Because I've gone the Sith route with little luck (no offense to the OS).

Is there a Primeval Master who wants to take on this acolyte/initiate?

[member="Jacen Rahl"] [member="Perla Pirjo"]

I recommend doing a thread together; it should lead to some development...

Once you do, I might be willing to include you as apprentices. Although I can't promise a full master-apprentice relationship I'd be delighted to include you in my threads with [member="Kiber Dorn"] and perhaps some solo threads if I find the time.

So I'm looking up some nightsister magic that we can train up on our own. If I'm ambitious enough I can have the thread up but it may be tomorrow. [member="Jacen Rahl"]

Anja maybe you can hold a group training for members? That might fit into your schedule better than one-on-one training. [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

[member="Perla Pirjo"], [member="Jacen Rahl"], I can offer training in the simplistic uses of the force. However anything more than that really and we are going into territory that I would rather not enter due to IC reasons.

And to note, I won't be able to have a full time apprentice/Master relationship with either of you as well. So if you both want to do a thread together with me, or a separate one, I don't mind either.

(however training you both at the same time could spawn a little bit of a rivalry. ;) )

[member="Jacen Rahl"]

Would you want to do some self-training with Perla on your planet? Since master/apprentice training can sometimes go slowly, I was thinking of picking some spells from the Book of Shadows and we could learn them on our own.

Let me know if this interests you and I can start something up.

[member="Perla Pirjo"]

This would be of great interest to me. I'll be heading off to study for my last final soon. I may or may not be able to post anything until Tomorrow or Thursday. Tomorrow will depend on how hectic work is if I can get some posts in at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom