Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anthem of the Angels

13 grunted when a blaster grazed her side and sent her crashing through the exit. There where several things going through his mind as of now...one of them was why was she going to far...to help him. He seemd...strange to him. How someone could show compassion in a way that she did. She knew nothing about him...and he knew nothing about her. Yet he felt like he knew her...maybe in another life. As she stood and went to fight the soldiers all 13 could think of was how he owed her...he hated that feeling of being in debt. Maybe because he did not know how to repay it. He did not feel weak, he felt truly alone now. She finished talking down the guards and returned. 13 looked up into her green eyes and narrowed his. She was about the same height as him...though he was a bit taller. She was probably his age when he thought about it. Speaking in a dry tone 13 asked her. "Why are you helping me?"

@[member="Saega 001"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega blinked at his question. "Because......You remind me of my Flock......." She said this carefully so that he wouldn't question her. The last thing she needed now was to be reminded of her ultimate failure. To raise and protect her kin. She picked him up again. "I'm getting you out alive," She said to him, no falter in her voice. It was her duty. She spread her wings, biting her tongue as a searing pain came from her side and her wing. She took off into the night sky, soaring high above the ground. From this altitude, the only bright light was the moon itself.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 looked at her for a moment before glancing at her wings. 'Her...flock?' he thought to himself. Unsure of exactly what that meant. Did she think he was family? It would explain why she was fascinated by him earlier but 13 could not understand. He had to remember that she was more bird then human and he was more animal then human. She called her family a flock and he called his a pack. They where not to different besides their anatomy. She told him she was going to get him out alive and 13 felt his eye twitch along with his ear. She picked him up again and took off into the sky. As she did so, 13 lifted his wrist and pressed a button for transport.

@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega flew for a long time, passing over the city. Her eyes glanced over at the boy every so often, to make sure he was still with her. Eventually, her wounds would start taking their toll. Her wing already felt like it was on fire, as did her side, but she made no indication that she was in pain. She couldn't afford to be in pain right now. Eventually, Saega landed in a small clearing near a forest close to the edge of the city. Carefully, she sat the boy down on the ground. She then took up a roost in the tree above him, her eyes glowing in the moonlight as she watched him.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 grew a little tense when she dropped down near a forest for a landing. Placing him on the grass 13 planted his back up against the trunk of a tree as she flew up into their branches. 13 stayed where he was and held his side as he looked up at the moon. His eyes turning to slits as his tail thumped lightly on the ground. Looking a bit higher 13 could see the winged women watching him and he tilted his head. Figuring he should give her his name after she saved him he reached for the collar around his neck and showed it too her. The collar his creators put on him. With his name branded inside of it. "I am 13." he said simply.

@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega nodded once, and held her arm out so that 13 could read the bar-code tattooed on it. "I am Saega 001. Many people call me Raven." She put a hand to her own side as she stretched, biting her tongue so that she didn't cry out in pain.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 noticed the bar code on her arm and he narrowed his eyes. So she really was like him...interesting. She stretched out and 13 noticed her wounds. His expression was still emotionless as he stood up and used the force to levitate up to her. Flying up into the branches 13 sat down next to her and placed his hand over her wound and started using the force. Trying to heal them.
@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega merely watched him as he floated up to her, fascinated still. As he began to heal them, Saega closed her eyes and concentrated, trying to use the Force and help him further. The burning in her side was gone, replaced by a comforting coolness. "Thank you," She said blankly.
@[member="Subject 13"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega joined him in looking at the moon, her wings rustling slightly from a breeze. "I like to fly on nights like this," She said calmly. Her eyesight could catch every detail, even from so far above. When things were bathed in moonlight, she thought that they appeared gentle and less menacing than they did in the sun.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13 did not look away from the sky when she spoke. "Some envy you im sure...its always been almost everyones dream to fly...so they built ships to do it." He tugged on his canine ears and blinked. "I prefer the ground...and use what ive been given."

@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega looked over at him. "I preferred the ground, once. But when I flew for the first time after I was free....... I can't explain the feeling....... I felt as if I could reach out and touch the heavens......" She said, remembering the feeling of euphoria. She had never truly flown until that day.
@[member="Subject 13"]

Must have been nice to fly around in the sky without anyone bothering you. She of course had advantages and disadvantages with this. She could escape a bad mix but get shot while in the sky. Her wings where vulnerable...if a lightsaber cut through those...he tried not to think about it. Nodding at her he looked down at his collar. "I guess i like to run then...i do have legs after all." he said blankly.

@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega looked at him in the eyes. "You turn into a wolf, don't you?" She asked calmly. It was not an uncommon thing to her. There were more experimental people in her complex than just winged ones.
@[member="Subject 13"]

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega's eyes lit up with curiosity once more. "Don't be afraid," she said calmly, "I won't tell a soul." She knew better than anyone how to keep secrets like this. She came a little closer to him as a cool breeze gave her goosebumps. She silently observed his tail as she did so.
@[member="Subject 13"]

13's ear twitched and his tail flicked impatiently. "Do i look afraid?" he asked blankly, looking at her sideways. She said she would not tell a soul and 13 found himself actually caring...and he did not care about much. Maybe it was because she was the one who said it...He tried not to think about it. She moved closer to him and 13 slowly started to bare his teeth unsure of what she was doing. A light growl bubbling in his throat.

@Saega 001

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
Saega looked down at the ground below when 13 said this. "No. I guess a better word would be suspicious...." She rubbed her arms as the breeze came again. It was getting colder. She met his gaze. "If I had wanted to hurt you, 13, I would have already." Her voice was quiet and calm, similar to the wind.
@[member="Subject 13"]

"Its not the physical pain that threatens me..." He said warily. Seeing She was cold 13 cocked a brow and lifted his long tail, curling it up and leaning it against her arm as she moved closer to him. His eyes turned to thin slits as he watched her then his tail. His growl went from that to a purr...

Saega 001

Flawed Perfection
when she felt his tail on her arm, Saega looked down at it. She looked up at 13, sand then down at his tail again. Cautiously, she placed a hand on it, softly stroking it. It was very soft. And warm. Her wings stretched out slightly, their length reaching past 13's back.
@[member="Subject 13"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom