Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Answers please.

So, I would really like the staff to give me an actual answer for this issue. So far, I've gotten nothing from 2 staff members.

I cannot connect to the site from my home computer for some reason. It works fine when I use a VPN and I get get on the site from my phone and from work.

I was suggested by a friend that an IP ban might be the culprit. If this is true, I'd like to know why. If it isn't, then I would like to collaborate with staff to come up with a solution because having to use a VPN for one thing while it messes up everything else I do on my computer is awfully frustrating.

I’m going to be your only solution on this, so if your ISP can be ruled out or you think it’s definitely us, you’ll eventually routed back to me - no matter which Staff member you contact.

I retain sole authority on all network connections to this website, so if an IP ban was authorized, I’d know about it.

You don’t have one applied to any of your accounts.

Please regather your composure, return to our PM and update me on your situation, and ask for support. I don’t get paid to help, but I will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom