Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Titanic Project

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

He shrugged. “I couldn't begin to say.”

“I am neither a general nor an Admiral Reverance.” Alric said pointing out the obvious. “I simply create the tools. It is up to you to use them.”

Of course that wasn't exactly true. If he was pressed to do something Alric could very likely have thought of a way to use the Dread Weapon or anything like it, but right now he wasn't really interested in such a thing. He simply knew what the One Sith Fleet lacked, and he knew what the man in front of him was like in war.

He could build a ship around that.

Or at the very least a concept for one. He had engineers that would actually take care of the design and build aspect of the vessel. Alric didn't do everything after all.

"Fair enough." Gabriel was no admiral either and while he was meaning more towards the development of the dread weapon on the ship, he was sure it would come out eventually. Nevertheless, he stood from the table and patted his vest down. "Well, I think we both have gotten what we can out of this conversation...No point in dragging it out any further. We're both busy men." Blunt and to the point, that was the Sith Lord's preferred method of doing business. At least, until the two become more acquainted. Bridges to cross at another date. With that, he held out his scarred and tattooed arm, to shake Alric's ahnd.

"It was a pleasure Alric...we'll have to speak again in the future. I assume you know your way out?" It was a simple planet, simple facility. But there was no point in not being polite.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

“Indeed. Thank you for your time.” He grabbed the mans hand and shook.

This meeting had gone well, better than he had expected in fact. Alric had gotten everything he wanted, more actually. Corellia was his, Titan had its privacy, and he would soon be allowed access to Sarapin s they could study the energy concerns here.

He was wildly surprised that he had received everything on his list, especially since he had half expected the Sith to be a madman. A smile crept on his face as he waved to his two Sons of Titan. Both men nodded and then the three made their way off of Sarapin.

Alric grinned.

He was enjoying the company of Sith more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom