Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Titanic Project

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

Alric stood patiently, calmly in the center of a small meeting room on Sarapin.

Flanking him were two Sons of Titan. Men who were trained to be the best soldiers in the galaxy. They were irrelevant right now, Alric was in no danger and he had no intention of utilizing the, but they were there to present an image. An image of a man who was willing to do what it took. Of course, the man whom he was meeting today would already know that, after all Alric Kuhn was intrinsically tied to something that the other man already owed his allegiance two.

There would be no quarrel here today, only cooperation.

Titan Industries served the One Sith. It may have expanded far beyond that now to the Primeval, Red Ravens, and beyond, but in the end Titan would always serve the Dark Lord. That was an assurance written into the blood that had created his corporation. One set by his predecessor, and the man before him.

Alric was more than happy with such an arrangement, mostly because the massive amount of money it had garnered him.

He smiled slightly, tapping a small datascreen linked into the table. That was what todays little interaction was all about. More money, more expansion for Titan, and of course more benefit for the One Sith.

Alric was sure this would be much the same as every other meeting he had had with one of the One Sith...well perhaps not every meeting, that would displease Silara a great deal. Yet he had no doubt in his mind that at the end of all this, both parties would walk away more than happy.

The door opened as the Sith Lord progressed through the threshold, the hulking figure of a man, just shy of tall. He wore his casual black flack vest, hardened collar, with tattooed and scarred arms revealing a darkened past and brutal passage through history. Meat carved from the bone was a more delicate tale. The swirl of a scar over one eye was a defining trait, those his chiseled facial structure was starting to find seclusion behind the growth of a salt and pepper beard. Discipline was difficult in times of war, he told himself, as he stared into the mirror. Transformation from man to monster was a subtle one.

The man proclaimed Wrath gave a wavering glance to his visitor and presented a casual smile, the peripheral vision soaking in the image of the two brutes that stood to the side. A message, or perhaps a commonality, neither of which afflicted the Sith Lord with any form of anxiety. Approaching the meeting table, he slowly pulled a chair from the wooden embrace, as he sat down and acquiesced to his duties beneath the One Sith banner. It was true, there would be no fighting today and consequently, he greeted such revelation with glee. He was still picking pieces of flesh from beneath his finger nails.

"Alric Kuhn of Titan Industries..." He patted himself down, pulling two cigarra's from his vest pocket and setting one down in front of the business man. If this was going to be casual, Gabriel would take the time to enjoy himself. He brandished a chromed clipper, pocketing the chopped end. "I've heard a number of great things about you and...The One Sith benefits from our friendship." He dragged a piece of timber across the side of the chair, lighting red phosphorous to bring flame to flat end of the cigarra. Puffing his cheeks, he pulled in the taste of cloves and spice. As it followed, he waved the flame away, and placed the matchtick delicately upon the table. "So...with that: To what do I owe the pleasure?" Perhaps the Sith Lord knew the direction of this meeting, perhaps he was dreadfully out of the loop. Time would assuredly tell.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

Alric took the Cigarra.

It was of fine make, ironically probably produced by one of his competitors. He frowned at that, and reminded himself to send the Sith Lord some proper things to smoke. After all, Astraeus owned stock in a number of tobacco product producers, one of which created the famous Viper Cigarettes and Cigarillos. Those were quality, not this dredge.

“Simple Lord Reverance.” He had no idea what to call the man, but that seemed correct. “Titan Industries has a few requests to ask of yourself and the One Sith, in return for several proposals.”

He was here to make a fair deal.

That was all Alric ever wanted for Titan Industries, from the One Sith at least, a fair deal. Without The One Sith Titan Industries was nothing, and without Titan Industries the One Sith was equally at a loss. Titan after all produced the entire One Sith Navy save for a few smaller vessels from Krayt. Titan was intrinsically tied to the the One Sith, there was no doubt.

With a similar flash, Alric lit his own Cigarra.

"Reverance is fine..." He wasn't keen on the overuse of the Lord title. The master and slave relationship that so often soaked into the Sith culture was a bothersome thing, an impalement that once removed, would kill the vessel. It was an evil thing that he tolerated but between he and Alric, equals in the field of economics, there was no need for such things. The Wrath held the cigarra between his thumb and middle finger, rolling it back and forth, as if it was stuck in a rut and couldn't seem to dislodge. The truth of the matter was that commerce mattered little to him, he saw such things as merely the lubricant that kept the war machine moving. But for Alric, he wagered it meant a great deal more. Different strokes.

"It's the natural tendency for men to desire things...is it not?" He smiled, squinting the crimson blood eye towards the Sons of Titan, has he placed the cigarra back in his mouth, continuing with a lackadaisical smile. With a few puffs, he was pleased to see that the businessmen had taken to the object as well. Couldn't trust a man who wouldn't smoke a cigarra, no matter the quality. It was as much a part of the deal as the terms. A bit of respect and consideration, a moment shared between two very different men. "Well, lets not mince words then...tell me what you desire and what you offer to counter the scales. I'm sure we can land upon agreeable terms." Gabriel did want something, but he would wait for his moment to reveal request.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

Upfront. No flowery talk of legends and power and Sith superiority.

Alric could appreciate that. So far the only other Sith that had been straightforward with him had been Silara, and she had given him more than he could have ever asked her for. She was to be his wife now because of that. A smile crept on his face, another drawl of smoke laying across his tongue as it came. A small cloud poured from his lips as he began to speak again.

“Three things. Thought I'm unsure if two are within your power.” He already had assurances from Silara that Corellia was his, but it didn't hurt to have another Sith Lord backing that claim. “I want Corellia under my control.”

That was the first thing. “I have a vision for the system. I want to rebuild it, restructure it, and turn it into the One Siths greatest center of production. Greater than Copero, greater than Coruscant, greater than even Kuat could ever be. For that I need a free hand to deal as I please. I believe Titan has earned The One Siths trust, trust enough to allow for such an endeavor”

He would start with that, it was no simple request after all.

Between Selvaris, Khomm, and Adumar: Gabriel had become what some would consider land rich. In truth, he was rich in general, the deeds and taxation lining his pockets to the brim. But with all that, he saw it as nothing but extra weight, a burden forced upon him and labeled the spoils of war. He hardly had any desire for it, beyond the capacity to buy the finest toys and highest quality of liquor. But when he heard of the mans first wish, he was surprised that there could be anything more.

Corellia, one of the more vibrant gems in the crown of the One Sith. But for all Gabriel cared, it was merely another piece of rock, floating through space without purpose. Perhaps, this would be an opportunity for renewed vigor in a planet recently claimed by outstretched hand and advantage over lands riddled with disappearances.

"Power isn't a measure of my capabilities, but merely its estimation through the eyes of others. It's a figment, an artifact of fear and immeasurable potential. Nothing more." He had leaned forward on the table, hands steepled together and made union through the clasping of cigarra between fingers. It could be argued that Gabriels power laid in the domain of death and destruction, the will of the Dark Lord made whole. But conquest and victories often manifested additional benefits. "Define control...Full rights to land and property, air space, private corporations, governance?" It wasn't a deciding factor so much as a point of the conversation. Gabriel found the man's ambition and ingenuity as something to admire. After all, he had often benefited from the products of Titan Industries. He even employed a scientist from their biology division. And loyalty was always something worth rewarding.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

“Everything.” Alric said as though it were the simplest thing in the world.

He knew that he sounded audacious, perhaps even ridiculous. The request was a very strong one, and he was arguing from a position that was not at all authoritative. Yet he could see the glimmer in Reverance's eye. That interest, it was most definitely there. That made Alric know that he had a slight advantage here, that he already had his hooks in.

“Full control.” He went on. “To do with as Titan sees fit. I will turn Corellia into a corporatocracy, a system ruled by Titan and driven for the sole purpose of providing an inflow of money, production, and industry to the One Sith.”

That was truly his vision.

No such thing existed in the galaxy. Tion claimed to be as such, but they were split in their purpose. Corellia would be different, it would be geared by Titan Industries for one thing and one thing alone, be the ultimate production giant. A lofty goal, especially after all the destruction that Corellia had seen, but Alric was confident in himself and what he could bring about.

He couldn't help but chuckle, the simplicity of the response was one he appreciated. No terms, no fine print. Everything.

Using his arms, Gabriel lifted his right knee up and folded the leg over his left leg, exhaling. "Done." A simple request, weighted down in it's own gravity and orbit, was met with a similarly influential and simple answer. Of course, there was the expectation that Titan Industries would continue to work towards the best interests of the One Sith, the war machine constantly oiled and repaired and upgraded. But, counter weight would need placing.

"However...I would like something in return." Pulling out a datapad from behind his seat, he would slide the item across the table and perch cigarra once more in between his lips. Of course, it was a rough sketch, he had no expectations for it to arrive in any form as was presented. The act was more for the idea behind the item. "Build this for me...or better yet, grow it for me." Recently, he had felt the sting of complaints from his Legion Yun'Do and his utilization of the blasphemous technology as a flagship. While the Immortal was everything a ship ever needed to be, a unhappy legion is an ineffective one. No amount of fear of pain would move the Vong to purpose. "Now, what more would you have of me?"

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

He smiled.

With the backing of both Silara and Reverance, Corellia was his. It no longer mattered what the other Sith said, he had control. That control would be put to good use, and the trust that his future wife and this man had put in him would be well rewarded. He would do as he promised, Corellia would become what Alric had said.

He was sure of it.

His hand moved out and grasped the datapad, scanning it for a few moments. He smiled, another flagship. “You're the third whose come to me with a request like this. Lady Vitium and Admiral Rein, though the latter was a simple refit. Consider it done. Further details will have to be worked out, the ship shall suit your needs. Whatever they may be.”

Every ship was different after all. The vessel that he had designed for Silara was all about long range firepower, using powerful weapons and grutchin to tear the enemy apart while Silara concentrated within the darkside. The Imperious was perhaps the most well rounded ship in the One Sith fleet, an extreme amount of firepower while remaining good on the offensive and defensive.

Alric would have to get a feel for this man before he took steps in designing his flagship.

“The last two requests are more simple. The first, I have a vested interest in Sarapin. I do not care about its energy concerns or holdings, but the people of this world have long been invested in technology that harvest geo-thermal energy and other types. I wish for Titan to work with them and study their technology more closely. I hope this lead to the development of new Reactors by Titan.” Alric spoke quickly, taking another long drag of the Cigarra. “The second. I wish for a policy of non-interference from the Sith.”

This was another thing Reverance may not have power over, but with his backing Alric could at least make the small claim. “Titan has more than proven itself loyal and trustworthy. Right now any Sith Lord could step into one of my facilities and claim it for their own use. I wish to put a stop to this, make these sorts of requests go through me, as you have done with your ship.”

That had only happened once in the past, and that had been by a Sith named Darth Mierin. Alric hadn't been head of Titan then, but he knew the incident well.

"Lady Vitium...I've only met her on a singular occasion. She helped me..." He thought on the word, a diplomat of his own diction. "...Dispose of a problem." Of course, he was referring to the traitor who attempted to claim the life of the Dark Lord, Darth Junra. But he was hardly one to impose his own importance. In his own way, there was a certainty in his mannerism, a man who chose his words was even more keen to choose his actions. Things put in place by the Wrath were done so on the face of absolute belief and unfaltering resolve. Of the many things he was, fickle was not one of them. However, when he heard words of Sarapin and the technology, his mind drifted to his scientific background. Double doctorates by the age of 28, he was woefully skilled in biogeochemical processes and humanoid anatomy. Smiling, he pushed away from the table and facially shrugged, placing the burning cylinder in his mouth. Approaching the wall, he depressed a switch, as the blinds opened to wash the room in filtered orange glow. Just out the window, the world was hot and molten.

"Studies often interpret systems as closed...no energetic loss. It helps with hypotheticals and calculation. But we hardly find ourselves in such charitable conditions." He spread the metal slats, sanguine eye gazing out into the brightness. "The energy rises but the atmosphere can't trap it all, so we lose it to entropy. The natural way of things. But..." He released the slat. "The technology here does a very impressive job of catching what might have otherwise trailed off. If you develop technology from this planet, I would see it done without disrupting the current flow of energy...and I would have the reactors spread to other One Sith holdings. Energy is a currency constantly at a lose, it would improve standings to see it supplemented."

He turned and leaned against the opened slats, the radiating heat pressing against his back. "As for your concerns about Sith Interference...our business is your business, but that doesn't mean the two entities cannot act in mutual exclusivity. As long as Titan Industries remains loyal to the One Sith, either indirectly or directly, I see no reason for you to not be capable of acting independently." The shoulder that steadies the rifle, not the one within the cross hairs. There was an atmosphere of distrust between the One Sith and her allies, something born of an inability to speak plainly of intent. Gabriel, on the other hand, needn't speak the words for others to know the consequences of betraying the One Sith or, more importantly, the Wrath of the Dark Lord. After all, there was no red tape to get in his way now and he cared very little for supposed alliances and hurting feelings. Progress, at any cost. "No One Sith interference. Period." So long as he was an acting member of the Lords of the One Sith, he would abide promises made, so long as terms were kept. There were precious few things that Gabriel valued more than his word. His lasting lightsaber and a small framed and exquisitely capable human he had met on Annaj. But besides that, he would push towards what favored the One Sith most. And this was just one of those things.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

“Yes. She's very good at that.” Alric said it with a smile, though his words were cryptic as could possibly be.

Of course no one knew that Alric and Silara were due to be married. No one knew that the two of them had been carrying on a relationship for several months. It was funny how easy that secret had been to keep, funny how no one even really suspected it. After all they could always meet on the terms of business. Alric didn't particularly care if it was a secret or not, that was up to her, but for now he would remain cryptic.

“Any technology we create from the research that is done here on Sarapin will be given to the One Sith, that I can assure you of. We do not intend to horde the technology we create. Especially not when it comes to sustainable energy means.” Titan was by no means a company of philanthropists, but Alric knew the benefit of sharing knowledge.

Especially knowledge like this.

“Thank you.” Alric said with a smile. “I can assure you your trust will not be betrayed.”

He had quite literally gotten everything he had wanted out of this meeting and more. Another drag of the Cigarra saw a pleased smile touch his face. He would have to ensure that this mans ship was prioritized above all else.

"I'm pleased to hear it...on both accounts." Words were weak and fallible, but time would soon enough prove actions true. There was a modicum of certainty in that, in either their presentation or the assertion of consequences should the terms fall flat. The Sith Lord placed the cigarra in his mouth, crossing his arms, as he studied the titan and the sons. He was young, Gabriel thought, maybe early 30's, give or take a few years with the scruffiness of the beard. Attractive enough, he thought, as he leaned away from the wall and approached a metal tray against the wall, just adjacent to the door he originally walked through. Pulling a decanter, filled with clear fluid, he palmed two tumblers and set them down on the table. Water flowed from the decanter as he studied the level, a meticulous air about him. Every action seemed calculated and intense. Replacing the crystalline cork, he sat back down in his chair and sipped the water.

"Water is, quite honestly, gold on this planet. It costs more to pull it from stone then to ship it from other plants...and, well...we can pull it from the condensers but it leaves a metallic taste in the mouth, like chewing on copper." He held up the glass for inspection. "And there's a natural balance on the planet, a warming and cooling. Those who consume the water leave the planet, taking that moisture with them, and suddenly there is a vortex...a galactic pollution sink, if you will. For all it's ruggedness, it's really quite a fragile system." He sipped from the glass cup. Not the best water he had ever tasted, but he wasn't one to couple whiskey with business when he had no prior dealings with Alric. He did have some Menkeroo Whiskey he was currently craving. But for now, he would take the fluid he could get, the taste of the cigarra drying out his mouth.

"So tell me...this plan for Corellia. Do you anticipate any issues with your claim? It's a big planet, I assume their will be business competitors vying for spots in the market." He eyed the two sons of titan. "I'm sure they'll come in handy for such issues." He said as he leaned back in the chair, folding his leg back over.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

He nodded for a moment, understanding what the man was speaking of.

Water was important on several worlds. He could understand its value here on Sarapin. Some years ago he had been trapped on Tatooine, a world where water was everything and moisture was quite literally farmed as a resource. He frowned slightly, remembering his time there. A phantom pain crawled across his back and Alric winced slightly as it pulled at him.

He shook his head only a millimeter, then regarded Reverance.

“I plan on competitors.” Alric said confidently. “Or rather I plan on working with them. CEC was a large part of Corellias industry. They produced ships, vehicles, pretty much everything. As an entity CEC has essentially ceased to exist in Corellia. I intend to replace it with Titan. That will keep Titan more than busy and will allow for other corporations to meet more niche markets. Since there is also no government, I intend to be that government. Through that power i'll let in other corporations like ATC and Krayt.”

He explained quite simply. “Labor laws, taxes, all that will be handled properly. Corellians will still maintain their national identity while corporations slowly move into the system and set up shop."

Gabriel listened intently, slightly more interested in the minutia of running a planet through a corporation then what he first anticipated. He was a man of war and destruction first and foremost, but the inflection of power through other avenues not previously considered, was something that piqued his curiosity. More so, the man before him, despite his age, was quite influential and quite powerful, in his own right. When the Sith Lord was 30 or 35, he was just completing his degrees and starting the family...the thing ended so abruptly.

Blinking, he turned thoughts from such useless memories, and towards the future. The thumb and index balanced the cigarra against the tumbler as he took another sip, intense stare fixed upon the business man. Some would consider the view, unwavering, as something that generated discomfort. Alric, though, seemed to be unaffected. Interesting, he thought, as he sucked the moisture from the top of his lip, the facial growth catching water, and placing the glass down.

"I was once a slave..." He spoke, slowly, as he inspected the caliber of the mans suit and it's fit. The man knew style, so few often appreciated how a suit was supposed to fit. Though, truthfully, Gabriel had never really had the opportunity to wear one. There was the gala event with the fringe, that one time. "Despite the predilection of most One Sith Lords, I don't abide the notions of indentured servitude or slavery. So I appreciate the effort your company puts into fair rights for employees. It's one thing to make claims, it's another to actual put things into action." He placed an arm over the back of the chair, a bit larger than most, as he chewed upon the cigarra and smoked. "Tell me about ATC and Krayt, I am dreadfully removed from the business arena."

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

“Krayt, truthfully I do not know much about. It is run by one of your Sith, a Lady Arcanix. I am unsure of their origin, though I understand my predecessor Tsavong Kraal had dealings with the corporation.” He smiled slightly. “I understand they attempt to be Titans competitor in the creation of ships for the One Sith. Though, I wouldn't put much stock in them.”

He seemed fairly confident, though truthfully Alric had a right to be. Titan was so deeply ingrained in the One Sith navy that pretty much every ship within the fleet was made by Titan. The most famed ships of the One Sith were all Titan, and that trend would likely continue.

It helped that Titan produced only the best and most powerful.

“ATC is a different kind of company. Titan has worked closely with them a number of years. Their CEO Danger Arceneau is an intelligent woman. Her company has aided in the rebuilding of Corellia, helped Titan in the construction of the New Citadel Station above Telos and we've worked together on a number of projects. ATC doesn't have the same level of commitment to the One Sith as Titan or Kray, but I assure you, they are above reproach.” Perhaps he was a bit biased, but that hardly mattered. ATC dealt with nearly every faction in the galaxy. They were always fair, always neutral.

Only out to do two things, make money, and help the little guy.

Funny that.

He drummed his fingers along the table, idly, as he listened to the discussion about business in the Corellian and universal scale. As Alric discussed Krayt and ATC and Tsavong Kraal and Lady Arcanix, names of things he recognized but hardly knew intimately, an odd thought popped into Gabriel's mind. In a moment of clarity, he realized that he wasn't exactly sure why the leader of Titan Industries was seeking the approval of the Wrath of the Emperor. While Gabriel was a powerful member of the Sith community, his elevation to such a position wasn't universally recognized. Beyond Darth Isolda, Matsu Xiangu, and Vrag...well, it was a short list. For the rest of the universe, those who hadn't met him on the field of battle, he was merely a faceless lord of the One Sith.

"You spoke of Lady Vitium...I assume then that you know of Darth Carach, Darth Praelior...Darth Vornskr?" He tilted his head, tapping his finger against the rim of the glass now resting half empty upon the table. "All of them would have been suitable options to request permission for usage of the Corellia...along with your other requests. Tell me, what what made you wish to seek me out? I assume it's not because of my famous charm." He smiled. He wasn't sure if he should be complimented by the assumption of his own power or insulted by the notion that he was easily swayed by a handsome face, the low hanging fruit. Either way, the answer would come soon enough as he didn't anticipate Alric was one to shy away from honest and earnest reply. The cigarra billowed a singular time as he pulled the fire through the shaft.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

“I already have the support of Lady Vitium.” Alric explained quite simply.

She of course wanted him to succeed above all others. Silara was his fiance, and beyond that she knew that Titan Industries served the One Sith. That the companies well being meant the One Sith's well being. Though, at times Alric knew that it was perhaps more than just pragmatism, Silara wanted him to be happy, and she knew that his happiness was somehow tied with Titans success.

It was another way for her to support him.

“Gaining the support of another Voice would have been redundant." Alric explained as he puffed of the Cigarra again. “I needed someone respected, someone strong. Someone who held authority but not necessarily the same command as the Voices.”

“I Make it my business to follow the battles of the One Sith. Kashyyyk, Prakith, I know what happens in all of them. Titan receives after reports of all of them, a study in what we can improve in our technologies. Through those reports ascertained that you are what I needed.” He was honest, no reason to lie after all.

To be needed, that was an important distinction that made clear a seemingly cloudy notion. Gabriel was a powerful individual, a man of influence within the One Sith. But it was one born of the principle that he had some power, somewhere, that allowed him to act as if an arbiter of the Dark Lord. His actions were precise, his deeds were critical and exacting. On Manaan, he helped secure the generator facility. On Prakith, he helped protect the spaceport. One Kashyyyk, he had almost single-handedly destroyed the stronghold, with the help of his Legion Yun'Do, who then moved on to assist with the other objective of the invasion. One that Reverance was far removed from, as he was, at the time, getting beaten bloody and enjoying every second of it. Such were his ways, to hit and get hit were his prime motivations. But thoughts towards the Vong brought him back to the counter request made, in respect to the transition of Titan Industries claiming Corellia.

He took a pull of the cigarra and scratched the swirling flesh over sealed eye. "So lets talk about Teluete..." The name he had, pre-partum, given to the vong vessel requested of Titan Industries or, more specifically, Alric. While it may not be the name given to the model, it was one that he would place upon it during ventures and utilization. "I've made a list of a few amenities that I would like on the ship...they should be listed towards the bottom of the technical description." He pointed, nosily, towards the data pad. "But otherwise, I'd like to leave it largely up to your creative ingenuity. Just from looking at it, do you have a direction you suspect you'll take, with it's development?"

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Reverance"]

He thought for a few moments.

Alric had what was called an eidetic memory. He could recall every piece of information that he had ever read, heard, or otherwise gained knowledge of. His mind returned to the battle logs that he had read, the ones that had detailed Reverances involvement in situations and fights, like on Manaan and Kashyyyk. The conclusion he came to was rather simple.

“A close quarters ship. One drawn into the enemy fleet.” He mused for a few seconds, the opposite of Silaras flagship. “Capable of taking intense amount of damage and breaking apart enemy formations.”

An idea formed in his head. “Perhaps...perhaps give it a Qworlth Skaal.”

How he pronounced the name of the Dread Weapon was difficult to say, but Alric somehow managed it. He liked that idea, the Qworlth Skaal was not something seen in nearly eight centuries, and on a ship like he had in mind...it would devastate Republic fleets.

The Sith Lord smiled, it seemed Alric had done his work in studying the Gabriel indeed. He was a man of many talents, taking a punch or two was one of them. In fact, some might argue that he seemed to enjoy it. Those arguing it would be right. Didn't really matter so much who was doing the punching, so long as they could keep with it. Though there were those more capable than others.

"I've used the Immortal for quite some time. As I remember, it's part of Titan's initiative towards miniaturization." He knew the term, appreciated the idea of making something more dense and refining the size for economical gains. It just made sense in every aspect of the product. "But as you can imagine, some of the more fanatical Vong...those in my Legion...aren't too pleased with being transported in it." He smiled, as if the notion would have been fairly obvious. Honestly, the expanse and variety of the vong subculture had become something quite prominent, not being able to fully racially profile them all as xenophobes. Some were more accepting than others.

"A dread weapon?" He smiled as he puffed the cigarra, blowing a smoke ring midst contemplation. He knew the Vong terminology, could speak it pretty fluently, but tended to keep it in the ranks. "How would you go about utilizing the weapon on this ship?" Not questioning, just curious about the implementation.

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom