Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another New Learner...

Hiya, everyone!

This is my new Silver Jedi character, and I'm really excited to get started with her!

I do have a few questions: one about Force abilities and one about how master/learner ranks work here (if no one minds entertaining me).

My first and foremost goal is to finish my bio and sub anything in the Codex and/or Factory I may need to.
I realized last night that I have absolutely zero idea how one's section on Force Powers should look. Is there a list to choose from or something?

Also, is the master/learner dynamic used in the SJO? If so, how would I go about finding a master? Should it be an RP thing, or more of an OOC agreement?

Sorry to be an ignorant newcomer! c:

[member="Epistor"] - Welcome! :)

In terms of force powers, you can choose to list them if you would like -- but it's not required. If you're starting at a padawan/apprentice level, you can always start with having knowledge of the basics (force push, ect). We're not super strict or ridged here in terms of learning, as you character advances in rank you can adjust for the powers that you think your character could realistically know. Generally, we say that more advanced skills like Battle Meditation are best learned from another PC or Solo.

I hope that helps! If you're looking for a master, it can be helpful to find someone to work with OOC. Do you know what type of character this will be or what kind of skills you're looking for? We'll do our best to help you find someone.

[member="Epistor"]

Hello there, welcome to the Silver Order! (Lovely aesthetics, you have style!)

I'd love to see more Jedi Shadows, so if this is something that would interest you, then I could help you with that path. In fact there's a mission I'm about to join right now, involving a kidnapping. If you would be interested in observing that investigation ICily, and providing assistance, then I'd love to have you with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom