Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Needy Group Thread

Ok so I would like to gather some Masters/knights/anyone willing to teach plus myself and several other students for a kinda "Force-inar" like a seminar only.... not. o.o The available options that can happen on this thread include but are not limited to:

1) "This is my blog about the Force and how its so existential man." Discus your ideologies of the Force Key word there: DISCUS. This is not a "your wrong I am right" holier than thou conference, think of it more like a delightful conversation around a watercooler to tell some students why you are right and why you believe what you believe OR to discuss with other Jedi why you do.

2) "Use the Force, Luke." Take a padawan or two and do your thing. Thrall us with your tales of glory of how you single handedly brought down a starfleet with what your about to teach us. Or how you almost did. Its cool, just have fun and do your thing as an instructor.

4) "You're gonna put yer eye out kid." Show us a few of your mad skills with the Jedi's weapon of choice. No, not cheetos, lightsabers! Whatever style you are so badass at don't know where to start, show us that!! Just make sure we dont put our eyes out. x.o

5) "I am just here for the snacks." Yes, not all of us have reached the point of badassery. I am hoping that we can garner a lot of padwans to come and take advatnage of this Force-inar to learn and maybe even link up to this thing with solid masters, or just learn a few skills.

6) "No, really..... I am just here for the snacks." Or you can just be here for the snacks...... and the friendliness to do your own thing. Just don't kill each other too fast.

I think that this could be really awesome, a chance for some of the more powerful force users to show off to the weaker ones and follow in the Jedi way of "raising up more heroes. Thanks and Enjoy your complimentary cookie!

This does sound like a great idea for us padawan chars to gain character development, but remember learning new force powers is not only depending on who is willing to teach you. You can also self train you char IF that is your motive behind this. Other than that yeah, I'm game to join. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom