Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another LOA

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Hey,
So yeah, finals next week, study this week, lately I haven't been much active besides my dominions.
Long story short, life is catching up with me and I need to go off and do something with it, plus I've been feeling rather drained lately, did quite a bit since my last LOA and now it's time for me to head off, get some rest and deal with RL.

I will finish the threads I am in right now, still on Skype so if I'll forget about a thread let me know, but I won't be really starting new threads for indefinite time, at least with HK, I may be lured in by developing my other alts a bit, but other than that, I won't be prowling around as I used to, rawr.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Haven Pryde"] Thanks for your help in the Dominion, by the way :p I hope you weren't too stranded, first time HK got to operate a tank

Skree Ariko

S
Requirements-
Don't let the finals fry your brain. Do well. Come back in one piece.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom