Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

another cross-over?

Ever since Avatar Haru came around and started bringing Avatar: The Last Airbender to Star wars, I have started coming up with a cross over for The Elder Scrolls! If you would like to help just let me know through pm or this thread.

P.s. if you guys (admins and moderaters) don't like my idea, feel free to shut down the operation.

Ava Solborne

A
Would they use their own medieval kind of weapons or would they move towards the present weapons (light-axes, lightsabers or something)?

Carth Mayweather

C
This may or may not be awesome.

I'm usually not a fan of cross-overs but hey, it's The Elder Scrolls.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Fantasy into Star Wars is an easy conversation. The Force does all the Magic and you scrub up Beskar items for all your gear. Environments are easy mimics to produce on the fly and you just polish all the keeps with durasteel. Just call all the tech 'Dwarven', color it copper, and your pretty much done. :D

Carth Mayweather

C
If they're gonna use metal swords in the Star Wars universe...

... Well, whoever 'they' are, they're going to have a bad day.

Carth may or may not be right, but Jay is on a roll. And @[member="Z3R0"], once I delete some of my sub-accounts that I don't use, I will make the Dovahkiin. Please leave names you think I should use for the Dragonborn.

@Carth lol we already have meta swords. (vibro,cortosis, mando iron, etc)

Yes jay looks to have this down. Maybe Danheir(Dan here) if you done know heir is a title to riches or fame is passed down to when someone dies (like a prince to a king)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom