Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annadûr's Gifts

"Greetings. I am Annadûr, Noble of the Free Realms of Mara Corridor. However some like to refer to me as the Lord of Treasures. I have a talent of collecting rare items and relics of the past, it is a hobby of mine. But, as much as I enjoy collecting, I much more enjoy selling them or gifting them through 'private transactions', if you will. In fact it just so happens, I have some to give away to you, those that are invited that is. I look forward to meeting all of you."

So, Annadûr would like to have personal meetings with the following to gift them some relics and stuff that he believes these people would find very useful. All a part of a nice networking campaign. Also in general Annadûr is a noble with connections so if you like to hire a mercenary rogue master for something please feel free to ask (anybody that is, not only the people on this list)

So peeps who he'd like to gift stuff are:
@[member="Tyrin Ardik"] @[member="Genesis Rostu"] @[member="Akio Kahoshi"] @[member="Dranok Lussk"] @[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Matreya

A. We done with our thread I'm guessing then? Not rushing if you haven't given up, just noticed the name/av change.

B. Uhm actually I could use an old master to hire as I'm seeking placement of some long lost artifacts.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]
Nope We still doing it. I'll just post as val'ryss, our duel is set before these events.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"]
I didn't say these people alone. I'm sure you can be around when I deliver said gifts to Dranok

Matreya

@[member="Annadûr"]
Well okey doke then. If I win I feel it's going to be an empty win as your not really the Lord of Shadows anymore.

@[member="Dranok Lussk"]
Exaclty as said Dranok. I may ask for something in return, whether credit, or some men for a task etc. Or I could just give it to you. Who knows, depends on my mood. [But in all seriousness, it just means in private xD]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom