Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ankarres Healing Crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geschliffener_blauer_Saphir.jpg

Image Source: Here
Intent: A very minor version of a canon artifact.
Development Thread:
  • Convocation (around 6 posts relevant, on pages 1-2): Mara experiments with the Ankarres Sapphire's limitations
  • Dromund Kaas dominion (around 10 posts relevant, on pages 2-4): Mara experiments with the Ankarres Sapphire's limitations
Manufacturer: Mara Merrill, Stargo Forge Works
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Selected friends ([member="Kaili Talith"] comes to mind)
Modularity: No
Production: Semi-Unique
Material: Blue corundum gemstone
Description: A few years ago, Mara Merrill acquired the legendary Ankarres Sapphire at auction. She experimented with it, found its limitations, and gained a moderate understanding of the Force as it applied to crystals. The latter was a major topic of her aunt Rave's studies. Working from Rave's notes and creations, Mara was able to make a few very minor versions of the Ankarres Sapphire. The project was intended as a straightforward (though expensive) proof of concept and an intermediate step in her studies.

The resulting gemstones have the following properties.
  • They are sized and cut as lightsabre focusing crystals.
  • They retain a mild healing aura (can be used by FUs or NFUs to heal minor wounds or ailments; can be used as a moderately effective focus for healing-related Force abilities).
  • Unlike the true Ankarres Sapphire, these minor constructs don't burn Darksiders. However, sustained physical contact between these gemstones and a Darksider will cause an itching or tingling sensation.
As such, they are comparable to the minor healing crystals which were once given to Padawans.

Primary Source: Derived from the Ankarres Sapphire.

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

A minor healing crystal derived from a canon artifact, after testing its capabilities in two threads. As well, using information from a known Alchemy Master.

I see no problems.

Mara D'Lessio Merrill said:
Boom: no more space sniffles.

I hope that these artifacts will be used for more than space sniffles.

Pending secondary approval.

[member="Cira"],

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom