Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Animals of Silence [Evelynn Zambrano]

TheWondersofVia_zps237103fd.jpg
Animals of Silence
Miscellaneous
Via, Aeternum Silentium (Forest)
[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]​
(picture made by JJcanvas)
"So you're trying to tell me, that... they can understand me and if I domesticated one, I would have kind of like an eternal friend who can change my destiny?" Maria asked. The man standing next to her was a new friend of hers. It was a pure coincidence that she had met a Viatori who is too shy. Basically all natives of the planet were always silent, doing their own things. Yet this one... he was a pure wonder.

"Umm... Yes. Praefecti, the ambassadors of our Supreme God's will, are able to change our future. Their powers of sensing good and evil is a gift. But one shall not try to abuse having a Praefecti. They are sensitive people. Auctor the Supreme will not tolerate anybody bullying the finest of his creations," the Viatori man spoke in pure Galactic Basic Standard. It was not very typical on the planet.

"Ah, so if I keep one well fed and groomed, I can keep one?" the lady continued his questions. The only answer to her question was a simple nod. And then the man started walking away. Maria had gained all the information she would need so there was no need to stay there any longer.

It was time to go hunting.

Not that kind of hunting many would expect.

Wait... Why is Maria on Via?

The answer to that question is short: she wanted to. After hearing of such a planet which is unique because of its always changing government, she immediately grew interested in it. It was definitely finer than her own homeworld Crystalsong. Yet she would never leaver her citadel.

So... We can come back to the moment we recently talked about.

Maria set her steps towards the center area of the forest. The man she had had a conversation with told her about the peaceful life of the magical stags. She now knew that these animals do not make themselves too noticeable as they, like Viatori themselves, enjoy silence. Not on the same degree as some people, but still.

For that reason, the middle areas of forests were the most likely place to find one. Domesticating them was not too difficult, nor was it very easy. One had to use great skills and show friendliness towards a stag. And of course, one couldn't underestimate the fact, that a person has to have good intentions. The man had also told Maria about what Praefecti may do when an evil person walks to one.

And so Maria sat down.

She wore not her typical attire, but something a bit more special. She had her light yellow summer dress on, wearing white shoes. Her hair was tied into a ponytail. Interesting was also the fact, that she hadn't brought her ruler staff Confectrix with her.

Yup.

Strange.

Louise

here for your dad
If you go down to the woods today, you're sure of a big surprise...

Sat-cross legged in a small clearing sat the skeletal figure that carried the name Evelynn Zambrano. No matter how monstrous, how villainous, no matter how many bodies and minds the Silent Sister broke she could still not deny herself of a slice of peaceful meditation. You know? Some contemplation. Really get down with your inner-force groove. Feel the flow.

If you go down to the woods today, you'd better go in disguise...

Hands moved instinctively down to the sheath that sat upon her light leather belt, eyes still shut she drew the obsidian blade from its home. It was a practised motion really, with the blade held in her right hand she began to draw the point of it down the already scarred flesh of her forearm. It pierced the flesh easily, drawing blood almost instantly and a shuddering gasp of delight from slightly parted lips

For all the darkness that ever was, will gather there for certain because...

With the infliction of pain the woman became power, felt alive. Behind those closed eyelids grey oculars rolled backwards into her skull. Perhaps her meditation wasn't truly as peaceful as once described. Crimson travelled down her arm in small rivers and drip drip dripped onto the forest floor. Evelynn did not hide her latent connection to the Force in that moment, anybody within her radius would be able to feel her, and perhaps even a slight tickle upon their left forearm.

The Queen smiled, bearing teeth ever-so-slightly.

Today's the day that Evelynn has her picnic...

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Sitting, the Epicanthix woman kept her eyes closed, and listened. There had to be some of Praefecti nearby, right? The man had told her that there are many of them wandering around the woods.

But what would Maria actually do with one? Would she keep it locked in her citadel? Or make it move her heavy bags? Maybe she would ride on it?

No, that's cruel...

She had intended to get one and treat it like a pet; somebody who she could care about, somebody who she could treat like her child yet... who isn't a child.

Another thing started bothering Maria before she could have heard a single Praefecti, though. It was a strange sense of the Force. There was somebody else in the woods or somewhere nearby. Somebody who was really connected to the Force.

A strange tickling feel was actually the thing which made Maria feel strange. It was on her left forearm. Is somebody using the Force over here?

No, it was not something typical.

It had to be...

... pain.

Blood.

[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]

Louise

here for your dad
There were go. The hook of curiosity straight through the cheek. Now all that needed to be done was reel it in, nice and slowly. Savour it. Enjoy it.

With that carnivorous smile still painted upon her face the waif wrenched the blade with absolutely no concern for her own well being. The blood that had once simply trickled now gushed forth, actively creating a raging river of red. She would have to exercise caution. Even Sith Ladies can run out of blood. However the advent of blood shed amplified her call through the force.

Pain.

Blood.

Pleasure.

Her arm burned. That feeling of sweet agony. That high pitched scream of pain that defined her very existence. What she lived for, what she craved. Suffering was her everything, her significant other, it was there when she woke up, in her dreams. Everywhere. Life is pain. Pain is pleasure.

Come.

Come to me.

[member="Maria Zambrano"]

Feeling the blood, feeling the pain, Maria had to stop. She wasn't able to continue moving like that. It was... difficult, to say the least. Her arm felt just like it actually hurt, even though it was OK, nothing had happened to her own arm.

The more painful it got, the more did Maria realise she is actually able to sense the Force and other beings easily. Whatever happened at the same time nearby, whatever made Maria feel this way, it had to be done by somebody who enjoyed pain. Or torturing others.

Falling on her knees and holding her arm with the other hand, Maria's eyes filed with this salty water some call tears. Why did I have to come here? Most likely the person making her feel this way wasn't trying to make the woman suffer, but sensing other human being get hurt made Maria's condition even worse. She had never thought Force sense could be one of her strongest abilities.

Yet it seemed like it at that moment.

Maria's suffers continued, she fell on the ground and just lied there, trying to contain her pain.

It hurt.

A lot.

[member="Evelynn Zambrano"]

Louise

here for your dad
Evelynn's eyelids fluttered open, and a sneer grew upon her face. It had been a little too much. Of course the blonde was so accustomed to pain that the very act of carving her own arm was of little consequence in terms of pain however for others it was not so, such seemed to the be case for her current guest.

E M B R A C E I T.

Removing the knife with a small sigh the mute slowly wiped the blade clean using some of unsullied grass before her. It was evident that she was going to have to be the one to find this anomaly in the Force.

The Silent Sister stood, the red still leaving her arm in great quantities although the suffering that she had been transmitting would have been lessened significantly.

Pain is pleasure.

The soft padding of bare feet upon the forest floor marked her journey from the outcropping and into the trees. Where she went a trail of blood followed. A little more loss, perhaps a few minutes and she would need to cauterise the wound. Can't be too careful.

Where are you?

[member="Maria Natalja"]

@Evelynn

The telepathical voice in her head kept Maria conscious. She knew if it had not been, she would have fallen down and not risen anymore. Thankfully, the person spoke to her, and she was able to get up.

Still feeling pain, she tried to set her steps somewhere where the woman - she assumed the other person was a woman - would be. Even walking was difficult for the Witch of Arx Mortis, even though her legs were just fine. She felt like she had actually lost blood. It had been terrible.

Trying to use telepathy for the first time ever, Maria failed miserable. She would have wanted to tell the other being where she is, but she didn't know how to do that. She had never learned how to contact others through mind. Well, now she had to figure that out.

Sensing the other being, she tried to send her thoughts to her, saying, "I am not too far away from you. I am near... a big rock. I feel like I am a bit more to the South from you." She was not sure if her thoughts reached the other person, but she felt like they did. Either way, she continued moving towards her.

Louise

here for your dad
South, that sounded about right. The telepathic message sent wasn't entirely powerful, or even clear but said communication was not needed. Like a radar of pain she would send forth a wave and then feel the reverberation, this person was the blip, the reverberation. The dramatic trail of crimson that she left would ensure that there was no way of getting lost, at least.

Soon.

Her feet moved softly, but as she traveled south there was the occasional stumble. The sensation of light-headedness approached and so she knew the wound would have had to be sealed, and soon but first, the mute needed to find her new friend.

Do not fret. I am coming.

With her arms outspread Evelynn's hands grazed every tree that she passed on her journey, so in-tune was she with pain, blood and nature that she could feel the very life of the foliage around her. Not only is pain pleasure, but it was also power. Well, for some. For others pain was simply pain.

Eventually the blonde came across the landmark that was the large rock, and the woman she had been communicating with. A coy smirk came to her cruel and pointed features, and the fragile woman stood there, surveying this other woman with the blood still pouting forth.

Hello.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

Maria raised her head and looked at the woman who had just appeared near her. She had white hair which at least seemed to be short - Maria's vision was a bit blurry. Why had she spoken to Maria mentally, the Witch or Arx Mortis didn't know, but she didn't make it a big deal. "Hey!" she spoke, using her own voice. She sounded a bit like she were dying. In fact, she wasn't but she had been hurt maybe just as much as the white-haired woman herself.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, referring to the pain thing, whatever it had been.

Standing still, but holding her arm with the other hand, Maria didn't show any sign of getting better. However, when she saw how the woman is bleeding, her vision became much clearer. She felt like she'd have to do something.

@Evelynn

Louise

here for your dad
Why?

For a second Evelynn was puzzled. The woman at times forgot that the average person did not in fact enjoy the sensation of pain. Others did not live by her mantra, in fact pain was simply unpleasant to most and sometimes the mute simply let that notion slip her mind.

Because I like it.

After responding to the woman's question the Silent Sister dropped down onto one knee, that feeling of wooziness taking a more prominent role now in her journey of blood loss. I find it relaxing. From her belt she took out a different small hilt, which upon being activated was revealed to be a brilliant blue laser knife. Like a miniature lightsaber it only had one use in the hands of the blonde.

Cauterising wounds.

I'm sorry if I hurt you. She wasn't. Sometimes I get carried away.

With a practiced hand the mute went about sealing her wounds, lest she planned upon bleeding out right there on this planet. The smell of burning flesh filled the air, and she grit her teeth in a carnivorous grin her arms erupted in further agony, an agony that this time she did not share.

Tell me your name, so that I may apologise.

[member="Maria Natalja"]

"I'm... Maria," she said as an answer to the strange woman. Again, she did not bother to use telepathy to talk to her, but used her own voice. She felt great pain and loads of anger with this white-haired being, but it was impossible to fight against her now, in such a condition. Maybe later... Even though most likely she'd never be good enough to stand against the woman's torture, even though it was mental.

Sometimes, mental pain is the least bearable.

But how could one enjoy pain? It was the most disgusting feeling Maria had ever felt... maybe besides anger and jealousy... and the feeling you have when you're so close to something, but fail miserably. Anyways, such a little person loving pain? It was illogical, at least to Maria. There were a bunch of weird beings in the galaxy, but she had never heard of or seen somebody so strange.

But who was she to judge anybody?

[member="Evelynn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom