Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Anguish | Silver Rest, Kashyyyk

Three Days After the Destruction of the Silver Rest
The journey on the medical freighter was an uncomfortable one for Tycho Ordona. Not due to the lack of space in the guest cabin, for he had spent many a night on the floor of a century-old passenger liner sleeping shoulder to should to a hundred souls. No, it was the total lack of news coming out of Kashyyyk and the Silver Rest. Though understandably so, he thought, it would be detrimental to publicize the extent of the damage to the their enemies, and the Order would be far too occupied to answer his questions considering what had just happened.

Tycho closed his eyes and sat cross-legged on the floor of his cabin, attempting to meditate. His mind was wracked with disruption, and with the ever-growing sense of fear. It had felt like weeks when he had felt it. It tore through him. As if his heart was being torn in two by the force. It would not have helped to visit the grave of his former master and meditate on the spot where he had died those 200 years ago. His connection to the force was stronger than it normally was and he could feel the collective anguish of his people. He could feel the tremendous loss of life. Not of just one individual but of a multitude of souls. It didn't take long to sense Matsu. Even thousands of lightyears away he could sense her message of pain, of anguish but also of assurance and confidence: 'Remember us'.

At once he abandoned his pilgrimage and made the long journey back home to Silver Rest, Kashyyyk. He had left his personal ship back at the Silver Rest, as he preferred to travel light amongst the poor and the lowly. Being packed shoulder to shoulder in rickety rusting cans always brought a sense of perspective to his life that can often be forgotten having the resources of the Jedi Order at your disposal. He found a ride with a freighter loaded with medical supplies bound for Kashyyyk.

The captain's voice crackled through the ship's speaker. Tycho didn't need the captain's announcement to know that they had arrived. Through the force, he could sense the collective grief radiating off the planet. Both Wookiee, human, Jedi, and non-force sensitive alike mourned in their souls. He made his way to the main doors; pulling the hood of his simple robes over his head. As the doors slowly lowered, he wanted to look away. He could still hear his old Master's voice berate him even now; telling him how he allowed his emotions get the best of him. He now wished he could have seen images of the destruction beforehand, rather than letting the onlookers see the Jedi Master cry.

The loading ramp touched down onto the Kashyyyk soil and the old Master cried.

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Tycho Ordona Tycho Ordona

Kashyyyk was something she hadn't been expecting.... she had come back to the silver jedi at first because the force had brought her back to them.. she had stayed because it seemed there was a chance change had come.... and now she was here because of events that had transpired. Aiding in the recovery and trying to do something... she wasn't certain as the jedi master stood tall... or as tall as she could. SHe was using the force to recover the others radiating revitalizing energies to the other jedi that were clearing debris. She sensed another jedi had arrived and remained there at the rest as they had managed to get fires out... the path of destruction that led from the village and shadowlands was something else as well... villages along the way and some areas had been cleared but the wookiees knew better how to stop fires that had broke out. "Welcome back." She said it touching down and looking at Tycho with a bow.

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike
The old Jedi Master took in the destruction before him. What was once his home was now a smoldering heap of rubble, with the surrounding landscape scarred black from the fires. As the ramp touched down, Matsu was already there bowing in greeting. Tycho turned away, wishing he was alone in his grief. He didn't want Matsu to see his tears.

"Welcome back."

He ignored her greeting as his eyes surveyed the mess. He reached out through the force to the various Masters, and knights who had once been his padawans. Some were there, some were in pain… terrible anguish, and some came back empty. And that would always be his curse, his age and his role as a teacher meant that there weren't many in the Order he hadn't known at some point in their life. He turned back to Matsu. He had known the Master since she was a youngling in the Old Jedi Order. He grasped her shoulder affectionately.

"Don't bow to me" He replied. He hated it when people bowed, but seeing Matsu made him resent himself. He should have been here he thought. He should have never left for his selfish pilgrimage. He removed the hood of his cloak and bowed his own head to Matsu. Now that the Grandmaster had died, the attack couldn't come at a worse time. But with the call through the galaxy coming from Matsu, in his eyes, it is her that is leading the Order.

"I should have never left. Forgive me Master Ike"

Hanna and a fleet of Hapan ships arrived. She had taken up post as the Hapes Representative again. This time in the Silver Jedi instead of the republic, but senate assembly, totally the same thing. It was a lot to reintegrate herself with her own planets politics but with the help of old connections she had made it happen. However none of that mattered right now. Instead all her focus was on the love of her life. There had been an attack and Matsu was not responding so here she was with a fleet to rescue her if need be. It had taken a bit of brow beating but she got a humanitarian fleet sent and was on the first landing craft despite continuous attempts to stop her.

Hanna was nervous until she saw in a feed that Matsu was alive and there helping with everything. Thousands of worries cleared her mind and relief flooded her. She felt the tears of happiness already on her face but she ignored them. The moment when her vessel landed she bolted towards Matsu. While Hanna saw that Matsu was talking to someone else, she ignored the entire scene and tackled Matsu with a hug and tears of her own. She was safe and that was what mattered. "Next time let me know your safe!" She closed her eyes as she held Matsu tight. Her face red and tears running down it.
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Tycho Ordona Tycho Ordona

Tycho Ordona Tycho Ordona Hanna Ike Hanna Ike

The jedi master listened to Tycho and gave a nod of her head as she looked up at him and then she felt something but realized only too late what had happened. She had been distracted with aiding the others that she had made a fatal error... Hanna hadn't been able to communicate with them after the communications went down. Her force calls were one thing but as she stood there and was tackled by the woman she saw she had brought aid... and a fleet. THe love of her life had brought an entire fleet for her... what was love it was a dozen battle dragons baring down upon those who attacked the silver rest. "Hanna." She said it and her voice cracked a little as she was happy, the thoughts were there and she was the reason along with their children for why she did what she did. "I am sorry." SHe said it and wrapped her arms around he just holding her when she went to wipe at the tears. "I am sorry that I didn't tell you, we have just been so distracted."

Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Hanna Ike Hanna Ike

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the small figure dash towards Master Matsu. The Hapan embraced the Jedi Master with tears in her eyes. He had seen the Hapan fleet from his cabin window when they were entering Kashyyyk airspace. The overwhelming support from across the galaxy was reassuring and encouraging. In the times of darkness and anguish, brings a new sense of unity and belonging. Suddenly aware that he was now intruding on an intimate reunion, Tycho stood there unsure what to do next. The attack on the Silver Rest couldn't come at a worst time. The Grandmaster dead with no successor yet announced and, now with the entire Order in disarray, the Silver Jedi need clear and decisive leadership. Not wanting to intrude much longer, he turned to interrupt the couple's reunion.

"Master Matsu, I hope you don't expect everyone arrive to embrace you?" Tycho asked with a smile on his face. "I have yet to wash my cloak from a long journey."

Turning to the Hapan, he bowed politely. "Welcome to Kashyyyk my Lady. I'm Master Tycho Ordona."

Turning back to Matsu, he dropped his smile.

"Has the Council appointed a new Grandmaster yet?"

Hanna closed her eyes and took a deep breath taking in the moment embracing Matsu until the man spoke. She stepped away and smiled at him. "Greetings, I am Speaker of the Silver Assembly and Representative of Hapes as well as Matsu's wife. I see you too came to help. I am glad I wasn't the only one." She looked to Matsu to answer his question and enjoyed spending time with her wife and doing her new job. It was nice to work again. Well mostly, she forgot how annoying it was to deal in politics. Thankfully she had Matsu to lean on. Hanna wouldn't know what to do without her. She looked the man over, a jedi master. It was scary how many she knew thanks to Matsu. The power and responsibility they had. Sure she had learned a few things from Matsu but it was nothing compared to her wife. She hoped she brought enough, after all she wasn't really sure what the planet needed after the attack.

Tycho Ordona Tycho Ordona Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Tycho Ordona Tycho Ordona Hanna Ike Hanna Ike

The jedi master took a moment to think about it and looked at Tycho... "Possibly." SHe said it with a grin tugging at the corners of her mouth she wasn't going to do such a thing and Hanna was all for her in the end but there was a lot that they would be abel to do with this... here and now she was prepared for more. "But this woman... she is mine if you want a hug go and find someone." She said it with a nod of her head and looked at Hanna. "You have done more then we could have imagined... whatever there is will help immensely." THe jedi master was looking at more and her hand drifted going down to hold Hanna's for a level of comfort. THey had used a lot of energy putting out fires and they had used a fair amount of equipment already to start clearing parts of the Silver rest. "We are just going to have to decide what comes next... the leadership of the Silver jedi is in disarray."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom