Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Andromeda Malvern

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ

7LXMDHg.png
zDB92V7.png

uhGvKgl.png
  • pQrU0tT.png
    Andromeda takes after her Mother. Her ivory skin has a soft white glow about it, and her platinum blonde hair flows down to the middle of her waist. Her form is very much akin to a Diathim, she is taller than most of her age, standing around five feet six inches, and possesses extremely slender arms and legs and facial features.

Beneath her mask, Andromeda’s eyes are a haunting shade of milk-white. The flesh surrounding them contains faint hints of scaring where the acid ate at the skin, though nobody has seen beneath her mask since it was gifted to her by her ”Father”.

Andromeda can mostly be found wearing shades of white, black and gold to play into her Father’s delusion that she is an angel. The only constant about her outfit is the heavy silver mask with the emerald jewel set in the centre.
  • IrdcDR7.png
    Andromeda takes after her Mother. Her ivory skin has a soft white glow about it, and her platinum blonde hair flows down to the middle of her waist. Her form is very much akin to a Diathim, she is taller than most of her age, standing around five feet six inches, and possesses extremely slender arms and legs and facial features.

Beneath her mask, Andromeda’s eyes are a haunting shade of milk-white. The flesh surrounding them contains faint hints of scaring where the acid ate at the skin, though nobody has seen beneath her mask since it was gifted to her by her ”Father”.

Andromeda can mostly be found wearing shades of white, black and gold to play into her Father’s delusion that she is an angel. The only constant about her outfit is the heavy silver mask with the emerald jewel set in the centre.
  • jU8T7we.png

• YdczYVV.png

• C6tOG9i.png

LZryUyF.png
B I R T H N A M E | Andromeda Malvern

S P E C I E S |
Half Human, Half Diathim [Andromeda Thinks She's a Miraluka]

H O M E W O R L D | Serenno

A G E | Sixteen

G E N D E R | Female

S K I N | Ivory

H A I R | Platinum Blonde/White

E Y E S | Milk-White

W E I G H T | 108lbs

H E I G H T | 5ft 6in

F O R C E - A B L E | Confirmed
  • TQ9o5ZP.png
    Andromeda was born on Serenno into a life of endless luxury and wealth, unbeknownst to her, she would have very little time to indulge in it.

The daughter of Asher Malvern and an unknown Diathim, on the day Andromeda was born she was left on the steps of the Malvern family palace to be discovered by a member of the mysterious and powerful family. Found not long after her unceremonious abandonment by Diandra Malvern, who took it upon herself to take care of the babe. Andromeda lived the better part of a month inside the opulent marble walls before it was cruelly ripped from her grasp. The assassination plot against the Malvern’s had made sure to cover all bases. No Malvern was to be left alive, and that included Andromeda. While her family suffered their deadly fate, an assassin was similarly sent to the child’s room with the intention to end her short-lived life.

Upon entering the room, the assassin found himself enchanted by the golden-haired babe. Unknowingly, this was the first time the genetic gifts her Mother had bestowed upon her saved her life. The hypnosis was enough to guilt the assassin into casting aside his murderous task and instead took it upon himself to steal Andromeda away.

Fearing that she would soon grow curious and question her origins, he decided to take drastic measures. The assassin permanently blinded Andromeda. With an acid that burned away both colour and sight, her icy blue eyes melted into a snowy-white. He raised her to believe she was a Miraluka he had saved from a blazing fire that took both her home and her parents. Knowing no different, Andromeda has believed these white lies all her life. The assassin, now known to her as Father, grew very protective of his angel. He has shadowed and sheltered every aspect of her life, preventing her from developing the dominating personality possessed by most Malverns.

Andromeda grew up around thieves, pirates, murderers, and worse. Though they were her family, the only one she had ever known, and though they adored and spoiled her, something always prevented her from trusting them entirely. What little information she managed to gather from her Father on her real family was enough to spark a flicker of curiosity in her soul. However, because of her lack of sight, and her lack of ability to master force sight (though she is oblivious to the fact that it can be improved) Andromeda chose to neglect the nagging thoughts that plagued her mind.

Instead, she drowned them out with one of her Father’s favorite mantras. “The outside world is a dangerous place. Too dangerous for you, my angel.” She was safe here, protected, loved, fed, cared for. There was no better life than this, or so she assumed.
  • nTDDvWS.png
    N A T U RA L I S T | Andromeda has an instinctive affinity toward the elements, almost as if she were bound to them. She is particularly efficient and extremely fond of life, water, and air.

H I G H T E N E D – S E N S E S | Due to her lack of sight, Andromeda has grown to rely on her other sense. Her sense of smell is by far better than any ordinary human, but Andromeda has particularly honed her auditory skills. She can hear footsteps coming down a hallway a mile away, or a pin drop in a crowded room.

H Y P N O T I C | Her inherited Diathim lineage has granted her a naturally hypnotic aura. Andromeda is entirely oblivious of this and has no control over it, but her voice, appearance, and personality are all intoxicating.
  • 7aSn8lN.png
    B L I N D | Andromeda is completely blind, though she believes this to be a trait of her species, not a condition inflicted by harmful means. Ordinary Miraluka possesses the natural ability to use force sight to build the world around them, but Andromeda is not a Miraluka and her force sight is particularly poor. She mostly sees the world as shadows, ghostly apparitions, and blurry outlines.

F I R E | Where she possesses a gift with the elements, there is one skill she lacks. Fire. When Andromeda attempts to play with fire the effects are often violently calamitous. She mostly accredits this to a healthy fear of fire’s destructive habits, which contrasts dramatically with her love of mother nature.

N A I V E | Having lived a largely sheltered life, thanks to her kidnappers, Andromeda is exceedingly naïve. She knows little of the wider galaxy, has very few social skills, and finds herself anxious and introverted where confrontation is concerned.
  • U N D E R - C O N S T R U C T I O N
  • i. Black Flag | Campaign | [X]
    Andromeda's family, the Le'Blacks, make their move on Illyria. Intent on destroying it as payback for an age old conflict the Le'Blacks lost. Andromeda is caught in the crossfire and betrays her family by warning the Illyrias of the attack ahead of time.​
    ii. Fish Out of Water | Private | [X]
    Andromeda meets a Nautalon knight named Matvec during a lightsaber class on defense. During which, Matvec brings out a confidence in Andromeda that she wasn't aware she possessed.​
    iii. Old Stomping Grounds | Faction - The SJC | [X]
    Andromeda joins her first mission with the Silver Jedi. They are conscripted to clear Voss of the corrupted darksiders that resided in the Tower of Prophecy. Andromeda meets Varn Barakis and they team up together to complete the mission.​
    iv. The Gathering of the Dead | Faction - The CIS | [X]
    Andromeda visits Ryloth, and there learns of the witches of the Confederacy's ability to summon spirits from the nether. Together with her master, Varn Bakaris, they journey to the forest surroudning the mysterious castle in serach of the spirits.​
    v. Polar Opposites | Private | [X]
    Andromeda takes a day off from Jedi training to explore the markets of Jutrand. There she meets a boy who's past could almost be considered as sordid as hers.​
    vi. Trying Not to Get Overcooked | Private | [X]
    Andromeda meets Ilywnog, a Master of the Silver Jedi Colation. Ilywnog agrees to train Andromeda.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom