Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And today's date is...

Okay, so after being slightly bored and seeing some obscure Star Wars date (other than BBY/ABY) used on someone's biography, I got to thinking - as one does - what would today's date be (the 8th of May) in a Star Wars calendar. And I mean that by what day, what month of what year would correspond to day on Earth.

Since the Star Wars Calendar is 10 months and uses 5 days, I tried to challenge myself to having a new epoch. That being the Gulag Plague/Virus, since it's pretty much the starting point for Star Wars: Chaos.
I doodled and wrote on a small notepad and, to be honest, most of what I actually wrote means nothing to me now that I re-read it, but I figured that I'd let you all know. It probably wouldn't be a very good point of reference for a great many things (since posts and replies often take days to reply before even a small advance is made in story), but the idea of possibly having a date for anything that actually relates more to this community rather than events that actually have no focus of history for us made me somewhat happy.

Anyway, today's date, in this AGP (After Gulag Plague (thanks Guy)) is: Taungsday (3rd day), of the 4th week, of the 7th month of the year 413.

It's super long and could probably shortened a number of ways, but I thought I'd give it in it's longest so everyone knows.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not the best at maths so this probably is incredibly off the mark.

@[member="Asaak Tey"] My brain hurt when looking back at my scribbles. Bow down to the calculator, for it did all the real work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom