Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And the Prize is Cortosis

Gray had a terrible need for a good sum of cortosis for something rather personal. He could have gotten it from the SocMin Fed mine on Bal'demnic if he wished, but he did not want to throw the books off by using it for personal reasons. No, he needed to get his hands on some of it by another means. The problem was the material was expensive and rare. He could spend credits on it, but that just would not feel right to him for the purpose of why he needed it. No, he needed to earn the stuff somehow by a means other than credits. All of this was going on when he suddenly got a message from the Kon'Me king about an urgent matter, and this spelt out a chance for him to get some of the much needed metal.

Gray flew to the planet with his lovely fiance [member="Stardust"] with him. He wanted to show her off to the locals, as well as just enjoy her company. As they approached the planet, Gray turned to her and said, " Beautiful, when we get to the planet we are completely married. I sort of led the Kon'Me to believe I am the king of the planet you are the Queen of. It is not exactly false since we are engaged, but they don't know that. Just act regal and as if your status is equal or even greater than theirs and things should go well. You know, because it is actually kind of true. I hope that is okay with you." He smiled to her and patted her leg as he finished speaking. The planet was already in sight, so it was not much longer until they found out why they had been summoned.

She rolled her eyes yet smiled as she listened to gray, truth be told he was the technical King of her planet but not official... Not yet say the least"I swear one day your gonna get in trouble like that you know and like always I'll swoop in and get you out like the hero u am"she said and laughed as she patted his back"but I understand we are married and treat them equal or higher got it
[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray just chuckled as he listened to [member="Stardust"] as she spoke and watched her roll her eyes. He squeezed her leg as he said, " Well dear someone has to remind you that you are a Queen and not just a dragon. You know, outside of bed that is. I guess that is my job for both places then. I am not certain exactly what it is they need of us though. It is weird for them to contact me like this. Ever since we gained the mine, they have staid out of our business and let me be. So this is very unusual. Might be interesting."

As they landed on the planet, it looked like a festival was going on. There were great crowds gathering in the lower tiers around what looked like a newly built arena. What was going on here? As the ramp lowered completely to the ground, Gray stepped out and was immediately greeted by the Kon'Me ruler. He bowed slightly to Gray as he said, " Greetings King Gray Raxis, Captain Wolf Scourge of Pirates and Slavers, Slayer of Dragons-" The big reptilian being turned his attention to Star and added wit ha frown and a critical look in his eye, " And who is this? A concubine?"

She smiled as they landed, stardust followed gray"indeed that is your job dear hahah and agreed what could they want with us...better best be on our look out"she said as she stepped off and listened before frowning as she steeped forward and stood tall"no...I'm stardust Queen of imhalayan...and the main ruler of the planet "she said and looked down at him " I suggest you not call me a ....concubine

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Gray was not pleased to hear the love of his life had been called a concubine. Sure her body was as amazing as that of a concubines and she was more than a match for them when it came to their particular skill set, but she was so much more than they were. She was the queen of a planet and the emerald dragon for a reason. She could tear apart this planet and make the insolent king regret his every insult to her before she freed his head from his body if she desired to. He was thinking of saying something to the reptilian man, but his wonderful fiance said something to him instead.

As the Kon'me ruler was taken aback and thinking of some way to salvage the situation, Gray said, " You insult my wife, the Queen of Dragons, as soon as we land on your planet in response to your request? Such an incident will not be taken lightly. How do you plan to rectify this situation? How do you plan to make this right? Or is it that you wish for war? If so we are more than happy to give it to you. Your planet will be blockaded by our ships. Your soldiers will be slaughtered by our soldiers. Your people will turn on you and riot in the street from a single word uttered by my beautiful wife. And after all of that has taken place you will be on your knees, bowing your head to beg forgiveness from this concubine. Then when she has had enough, she will release your body from the torment of your brain. Is this what you want OH GREAT KING OF KON'ME?!" He knew that was not what had happened here, but he was not going to allow something like this to go without making his point known. He turned to Star and added, " What say you My Love? Shall we bring down the Flames of War upon his head?"

[member="Stardust"]

Stardust stood there honestly beyond oissed as she looked down upon the lizard, however she inhaled and exhaled before looking at the king"no...simve I'm in a good mood...I'll let this...insult pass...however should you insult me again...I won't hesitate to remove you...forcefully... From the work we stand "she said and looked sternly at him before calmimg" now what is it you need

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom