Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private And in the darkness...bind them

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
If there was only one thing that Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru always knew about him, it was how to assure him that he was doing something right. The short kiss was probably the sweetest gesture he had received for the week, well it at least put a smile on his face like was. His expression did shift to a more thoughtful one as she spoke though. Well, it did until her last remark anyway.

Then red bloomed across his face again and he swallowed whatever reply he had opened his mouth to make. Ah that shower...I wonder if she'll want to take another one after this date... Another moment of glancing away and clearing his throat later, and he did finally respond. "G-Good point...but we won't be walking outside this time thankfully, so no worries."

370d9lz.png

"Not outside? You've certainly peaked my curiosity." Her voice came out in an idle muse as she watched yet another blush form on Darth Strosius Darth Strosius 's cheeks. There truly was nothing that made her heart flutter more than this. "Do you know when we arrive? Or perhaps.. Do we have enough time to clean up?" It was her turn to look away as she busied herself with looking over the ship. Hiding the faint blush she had.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He smiled at that and nodded. "Mhm. I don't know how well you'll like it, but I think it'll be something fun." Or so he hoped anyway, it at least would have slightly more interesting sights than some trees in a park. Then again, if it was with Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru then Alisteri could find almost anything interesting. For her sake if nothing else. He blinked at the question, only fully understanding the implication when she had glanced away. "O-Oh..." And just like that his own blush had returned.

"I-I mean there's probably no time right now...the ship is rather quick you know..." There was a short pause as he cleared his throat. "H-However, seeing as there is no reservation...we can go whenever we want..."

370d9lz.png

Nothing wrong with a fast ship. Well. Not till this moment. She pouted a little. It'd been a while since she and him had time to actually be together. At least, though, it was so they could go on a date. Maybe she'd be fine with.. Oh. Her blush deepened for a moment as she looked up, chewing her inner cheek for a moment.

".. The tomb was pretty dirty. We should really clean up before we go on our date."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He could feel his face grow hotter, even as he stared at the wall and nodded. "Right, of course. Have to freshen up a bit before a date, always." Couldn't really go out looking like they had been crawling around in a tomb after all, that would just be improper. He glanced down and suddenly remembered another excuse that he could use. "A-And of course I'd need to put away the holocron at your home as well, seeing as I'll be staying there. May need to spend some time looking around and getting used to the place you know, under your guidance of course."

It had almost slipped his mind that Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru had her own homw now. He idly wondered how big her showers were...

370d9lz.png

Back at her home. That's right. A bright smile formed as she looked back to Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , obviously excited at the fact he was still willing to live with her. She threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "We should. We should! We can.. Yeah. Shower at home. Our home." She pulled back with the same, big smile. And a nervous laugh.

"I hope it won't be too much. Honestly, I don't like how large of an estate it is. Seems kinda wasteful, y'know?"

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Her smile was rather infectious it seemed, based on how quickly a similar one spread across his face. The hug surprised him at first of course, but he was all too eager to wrap his arms around Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru in return. At the words 'our home' however, he paused for a moment. Our home... He blinked as she laughed and smiled again, leaning in to place a quick kiss on her cheek. "I wouldn't worry too much about it Alina."

Alisteri gave her a playful wink. "I can say that you're probably the only person I've ever met worthy of that estate. Besides; my father always said that the bigger the home, the more heart was put into it."

370d9lz.png

The blush returned, but this time she just smiled at watched Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , arms still wrapped around his shoulders. She leaned up again, giving him an actual kiss before slipping away to stand up. "Come on, we're just about back, right? We should get ready to uh.. Get to the shower." Alina cleared her throat, glancing in the direction of the cockpit. If they were alone, she'd probably tease him far more than she was. Probably wouldn't get embarrassed either.

Yet she still was.

"Then the date. Yeah."

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
He didn't mind the short kiss, it was just as sweet as a longer one after all. A look of surprise did spread across his face as she stood though, glancing at the cockpit and nodding as she spoke. "Right...the shower and then the date, yeah." Alisteri muttered under his breath as he slid out of his seat as well. Thankfully, it seemed as if his and Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru 's timing was rather impeccable.

"Making final landing preparations now. We'll touch down in less than one minute." Barlan called out from the cockpit, seemingly undisturbed by the pair's conversation. "Ah, as always thank you for the quick trip Barlan."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom