Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Anariel, Spire of Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anariel_zpsp2o3owct.png

"Anariel knows no master but she who now has dominated and twisted that once proud and righteous Blade."

Image Source: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/znE04
Intent: The personal Crossguard Lightsaber of Halle Ren.
Development Thread: If Necessary
Manufacturer: Halle Ren (Repaired), Anonymous Jedi Knight (Originally)
Model: Crossguard Lightsaber
Affiliation: Halle Ren
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Reinforced Duraplast, Kyber Crystal
Classification: Crossguard Lightsaber
Size: One-handed (Typical), Two-handed (Optional)
Length: 150cm (Blade)
Weight: 1kg (Approximately)
Special Features:
  • White Blade (Uncorrupted Kyber).
  • Red Blade (Corrupted/Dominated Kyber).
  • Pierce all but the toughest materials.
  • Deflects directed energy weapons (i.e blasters).
  • Ornate gold styling on hilt.
  • Hilt is made from Lightsaber resistant reinforced duraplast.
Strengths:
  • Blade Length: Anariel features a longer than average blade length amongst lightsabers, giving it an advantage in thrusting or chopping attacks at a target that would normally be beyond reach with a regular lightsaber.
  • Crossguard: The two diminutive blades that protrude from the hilt of the Lightsaber can be used as a weapon in close quarters and discourages lengthy sabre locks with the wielder.
Weaknesses:
  • I will never serve you!: The Kyber Crystal within Anariel has a mind of its own and is resistant to the corruption of the Dark-Side. Sometimes when Halle goes to ignite the Lightsabre, Anariel's crystal refuses to obey and so forces its master to pause and focus on overpowering the will of the Kyber Crystal for a moment which can prove fatal or near-fatal.
Description: Anariel, Spire of Light Is an ancient crossguard Lightsaber once wielded by an unidentified Jedi Knight in a time long passed, it was damaged in combat and thought lost to the aegis of time until retrieved and repaired by a Disciple of the Knight of Ren who wanted a weapon for her own. The blade then as it does now resists the will of the Dark Side Adept and the two are forever locked in a losing battle of wills for the sabre, who steadily succumbs to its new masters' malevolent emotions which cause the blade to scream a silent crimson in contrast to its more uncorrupted welcoming white. Anariel's resistance is a point of frustration for its new master who seeks to completely dominate the blade. In situations where spontaneous lightsaber combat occurs, Anariel's resistance carries potential fatal or near fatal consequences for its master. Halle is forced to pause in these situations and focus on forcing her malevolent emotions over the inherently tranquil light-sided crystal. Although, when Anariel is dominated it becomes a weapon of terror. Its long blade capable of cutting swathes through closely grouped enemies and searing into flesh in close quarters with its crossguard design.

inactivechar01

I
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

inactivechar01

I
[member="Halle Ren"]

Can you find me any similar information that will describe the kyber crystal having a 'soul' as yours seems to have here ? I can't seem to find any, unfortunately.

Kyber Crystal (Canon)

I took the information from the First and Fifth Paragraph under "description" of that page regarding the consciousness and Sentience of Kyber Crystals. And how they're naturally attuned to the Light-side and resist the will of Sith and Darksiders who need to dominate the Crystal and Bend it to their will. This makes the Crystal "Bleed" and creates the unnatural red colour. Hence why Anariel has as "Uncorrupted" Crystal Colour and a "Corrupted" one, when Halle is wielding it. It's interesting to note that Kyber can also be "Purified" by some process and return to their natural colour. Hope that helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom