Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Analysis Machine

Image Source: None
Intent: To provide the means to equip a future droid.
Development Thread: If needed
Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences
Model: "Phoenix" Computer System
Affiliation: Suvian Sciences
Modularity: No
Production: Semi Unique (30 exist)
Material: Electronics, Durasteel.
Description: This device was made by Suvian Sciences to allow them to scan items, and learn how they work/how to build them. This item does so by using a combination X-Ray scanner as well as an imaging computer inside it that allows a digital image of the device to be taken. The digital images is then disassembled into the various components which are printed out once it has figured out how the item is put together. This takes 5 posts for a lightsaber, 2 posts for a grenade, 10 for a blaster rifle and so on. The more complex the item the longer it would take for this to work. It will not work on any force imbued items. This device is vulnerable to both electromagnetic pulses, and overheating from time to time.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jeff Solaris"]
Approval Without Dev Thread
Alright bro, really this doesn't need a dev thread, but to keep it that way, I'm going to have three things added.
  1. Explain just how exactly it scans the inside of the device to get the specs on that
  2. Give me a sort of time frame that it takes to scan a item depending on its size
  3. Add at least one more weakness
Once you've done that, you'll get my approval.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Jeff Solaris"]
Jeff, sorry for this, but I've been informed that X-rays wouldn't allow you to see through metal, so you might need to do some research and find something that can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom