Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unknown Interest

Kalor-Tech CEO Office
Coruscant
Killian sat by his desk, scrolling through Kalor-Tech's database at each upcoming production model. The company was going well, in fact expecting a burst of growth soon, but there was still much to do and loads to manage. His questionable allies helped greatly, in fact they were the reason he owned Kalor-Tech, but it was also thanks to his own time of working that the company was doing well for itself. Money was flowing enough to afford the luxuries Killian desired, yet some of it needed to be invested. For a while he had searched around, hoping for the opportunity to spend the credits on expansion or more workforce, but neither option seemed necessary in such a scale as he was thinking. So when he saw the Umbrella Interest Trading advertisement for expeditions and business in the Unknown Region, he was immediately intrigued.

Which is why he had invited their owner over today, a short meeting to sort out sponsorship and deals. Killian felt both sides would profit from such agreements; he only hoped whoever came to meet him saw it the same way...

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]​

Umbrella had little on its plate after its advertisement of heading into the Unknown Region. Many of the companies board members were fluster at the possible failure that could erupt, but Jaster stayed strong in his resolves. After hearing back from a possible sponcering, Jaster truly had a weight lifted off his shoulders. With any sponcership he would be able to build a single space station capable of trade. Jasters heart only needed to stay strong so he could secure this meeting and recieve his first sponsorship.

Jaster arrived at the man named [member="Osaji Killian"] office. He had never really heard of this company, though Jaster did have his sights on the Unknown Region so this wasn't uncommon.

Jaster noticed the man in the office and spoke up, "Hello sir, my name is Jaster Awaud, CEO of Umbrella Interest, it is a blew sure to meet you."

"The pleasure is mine, Mr Awaud. Please, take a seat." Killian gestured his hand to one of the seats on the other side of his desk, accompanied with a welcoming smile. "I'm Killian, CEO of Kalor-Tech, and it seems we have a lot to talk about."

"Let's get straight to it shall we?" He asked, still smiling. "I've seen your company is interested in the Unknown Region, and I think my company could benefit from some influence and trade there."

"So here's how I think we should do this; you tell me what you plan to do and what you need to do it, and I'll tell you what I can give and what I need out of it. Sound fair?" His head turned to the question, awaiting Jaster's reply and hopefully an explanation of his company's plans.

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Osaji Killian"]

Jaster figured this would happen, people always wanted something out of what they were paying for. So Jaster went ahead and took a seat where the man had offered and sat up as polite as possible.

"Well sir, Umbrella is interested in a small number of planets in the Unknown Region," Jaster pulled out a data chip that he then handed to Mr. Killian, "we are only interested in about 14 planet in the unknown region, small in comparison to my competitors who are are also looking for trade routes through the Unknown Territories."

The data chip had a list of planets along with what they had to offer from the archived explorations of the planet.

Bastion-> Gallos-> Crina-> Roviane-> Noris-> Ornfra-> Naporar-> Sposia-> Csillia-> Rhigar-> Tantorus-> Hebrides-> Heklor-> Iskeria-> Val'hala

Trade:
Bastion: Primeval Capital
Gallos
exotic wildlife
Crina
Shipyard and Farmland
Roviane
High technology, minerals
Tantorus
Natural Resources and Tech.
Hebrides
Low Level Tech.
Heklor
Exotic animals and rare crystals
Mechanus
Metals and Tech.
Iskeria
Weaponry, Technology, Scientific Research

"I see..." Killian nodded as he inserted the data chip into his computer to inspect it. "That's a varied pool you have here, a lot to benefit from." With a few taps of the keyboard he copied the information onto his own hard drive, then popped the data chip out to return it.

"I'll make it simple then. Kalor-Tech will provide funding in whichever ways suits you best, whether it be raw credits or in construction droids, security, ships or manpower. In exchange we get access to a portion of the minerals and resources to be found on these planets, and maybe our name on the side of a building." His last remark came with a smirk, although the offer was serious. "And along with that, I'll do my best to visit frequently to help with projects and such, and if I can't make it then I'll at least send one of my closest staff."

"How does that sound for a deal? Anything you'd like to add?" He asked finally, giving his friendliest smile.

[member="Osaji Killian"]

Jaster really liked the deal the man was offering. Jaster was in great need of weapons, this was a great opportunity to gather such arsenal for their ventur into the Unknown Region. Though there was one problem, Jaster had no use for mining facilities or other such let alone buildings. He only requested Trading Post above the planets for greater influence along his Hyperway he was planning to create.

"I agree to these turns, though I'll up the proposal, you get full rights to the any planet we come across, considering the planets resources a part of the Trade Conglomeracy and you supply our Extermination Division with weapons and ships, this sound better sir?"

Jaster was of course baiting the man, a bigger carrot always got better cooperation then a big stick in his practice.

A smirk curled upon the side of Killian's mouth. How could he refuse this? Sure, it was some ploy to ensure he sponsored them, but he didn't care aslong as he got out of it what he needed.
"Well, of course, I accept that proposal." Turning to his computer, he began typing with some speed. Merely half a minute later he slid a datapad infront of the man, the screen of which showed a contract detailing all the terms they had just agreed upon. Beside the datapad Killian placed a stylus, specialized for writing on such devices.
"I'll send you and your company a copy of the contract immediately once you sign."
Killian's signature was already present, signed with some elegance in fact. He enjoyed the little details in his work.

"Oh, and I'll send a manifest of all the products your company can use of mine. Just so you have a record."

[member="Osaji Killian"]

Jaster was glad, now his Extermination Division could finally be complete. Though their intent was purely classified, they were a key element that the Conglomerate was in need of. Now this would tidy up Jaster military front nicely, and move onto trade.

"Of course sir, that would be greatly appreciated." Jaster signed his name on the Datapad and pressed his index finger to show his identity, something only he did.

Jaster stood to shake the mans hand, "It will be a pleasure doing work with you sir."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom