Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An Unexpected Visit | PM to Join

Progflaw99

*So she has thought about it.* An amused smirk played across his features, the arrogant expression one that seemed to fit like a well worn mask. Castor was intrigued by her restraint, a conscious and intentional effort to fight against the thoughts and impulses of revenge among other things. It was trait he wasn't sure he understood, but he could see clearly that it was a font of strengths for the woman. Everything about Jamie from the way she carried herself to the way she moved denoted calm despite the tumult he'd felt initially at the discovery of his identity. He lingered for a moment, the view from the balcony one he'd likely never see again.

"Well - Jamie of House Pyne, Queen of Naboo..." he started. "Let us hope the Alliance shares that sentiment, lest we reignite the inferno of war again."
Almost wistfully he turned, this time facing the woman. His dark eyes appraised her. The woman would be up to the task ahead of her, Castor knew if it was not for her own desire to attain peace she would by no means be compelled to speak towards that end. As much as he would have liked to deny it, Jamie was capable and resourceful. Perhaps not an equal - never that, but much less the child he'd assumed at their first meeting on Lothal and their subsequent encounters. Arrogance was certainly one of the man's downfalls, but for the woman before him he had gained a modicum of respect - a strange sensation indeed.

"It is decided then? I don't mean to insult your hospitality, though I fear with my piece said and our understanding achieved - I have already overstayed my welcome."
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"It is decided." The blonde bowed her head, affirming the Ren's question. "I shall pray for an end to this war and when next we meet, perhaps it will be neither through deceit nor battle."

Stepping away from the balcony Jamie gestured toward the door leading out. There was no intent to pursue the man once he had departed, though she was curious as to whether or not he would opt to take his leave by means of vaulting over the railing as he'd appeared ready to do minutes before. Half of her curiosity came from where he gauged her trustworthiness. She could very well have him arrested and sent beneath the depths of Naboo to a prison so isolated he would not see the light of the sun again. Had his proposal been nearly anything beside what it had been, she may have very well taken that solution more seriously. To his fortune he appealed to her in a manner that drew her desire towards an alternative instead. Rather than banishing him to a life of incarceration she would allow the Ren to walk out of the front gates of Theed Palace.

A hand settled atop the box he had given to her. Daylight, he had returned to her unaltered. Lifting it once more she examined it briefly, taking in the small details that had gone into the carving of the wood along the hilt. A small smile crept across her features. Losing the weapon had felt as though she had lost a part of herself. Something that held great sentimental value. It felt as though it were a homecoming. Setting the saber down once more into the cloth she turned to Castor, her voice soft.

"You may go in peace, Castor, Knight of Ren."
[member="Castor Ren"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom