Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA An Unexpected Departure

So, probably noticed I've not been around much, since the whole covid-19 thing started. Technically before, but that's normal. Lot of things in transition right now and a lot of decisions I need to make that are taking up a lot of energy and motivation. Even under stay at home, I can't get any posting in. So, until things are back to normal, I won't be around. You'll still see me on Discord, probably, because some of my classes are running through there, but I won't be able to get any posting in. Catch y'all on the flipside.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Veino Garn Veino Garn

Take care man, look after yourself and your family first and foremost.

Chaos will be around when you have the time and will, but real life always comes first :)

Bunker-level Normal
Thanks y'all. Appreciate it.

That's the main issue. My family's all in the US and I'm in Scotland, and they're shutting down commercial service for the local airports, so I don't have a way to get back like I'd been hoping for.

Stay safe, follow the health recommendations, and skype/facetime/whatever your family often. We'll all get through this, hopefully without coughing our lungs out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom